Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Welp, I didn't see them today anyways. Picked up some marin brie and filled up the tank though. Good trip

I love your avatar. I want to eat fluffy crab bread now.

Husband went to Costco and brought me home a turkey pesto sandwich and it was loving great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
"Cheese flight"

It's a cheese board you fucks. Stop trying to church it up.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Math You posted:

The dumb people chat reminds me of one of my all time favourite calls we received.
Guy FURIOUS that Costco was charging his credit card twice every time he went. Every time there was a mysterious charge a couple minutes after the original transaction, always for the same amount and he was totally going to sue Costco to the ground for stealing from him.

Turns out the guy got a $1.50 100% beef quarter pound hotdog with drink and refill on the way out after every visit. I do kinda admire his dedication to the dog.

Wow he really couldn't puzzle out that mystery for himself?

One time I was the stupid person at Costco according to this one guy due to me using the paper membership card because I was too lazy to get the laminated card. The guy boxing up my groceries gave me a look like I was the biggest idiot he had ever seen and said "it's right over there, it takes two minutes!"

I laughed to mask the tears, paid, got a turkey pesto and left without getting the card.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
They also sell raw cookie dough and they are very good for after pizza.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Big Grunty Secret posted:

Please don't do this if you've used too small a slice after a big mud pie

Or if you are slapping down some pig poo poo with some fat fucks.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Maybe raw bell peppers are bitter but cooked peppers are almost sweet.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Bell peppis are godly raw dipped in ranch.

Has anyone tried the cashew clusters with pumpkin seeds? They look really dry but I love pumpkin seeds.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
hairspray can + lighter = perfect creme brulee torch if you don't mind your dessert covered in aquanet. and it's hard to control so it's going to be hard to get an even crust and will most likely burn. if you don't care about that stuff though, it's perfect.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Jose posted:

its not about paying for it there are all sorts of weird requirements https://www.costco.co.uk/membership-individual-requirements

what kind of toff nonsense is this

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1308764062906544128

quote:

In reaction to the murder of two local residents, Brian Henry, founder of Palmetto Cheese and mayor of Pawleys Island, South Carolina, took to Facebook on Aug. 25 with a message many residents considered to be racist in nature."I am sickened by the senseless killings in Georgetown last night. 2 [sic] innocent people murdered. Not 2 thugs or people wanted on multiple warrants. 2 white people defenselessly gunned down by a black man," Henry wrote. "So why do we stand by and allow BLM to lawlessly destroy great American cities and threaten their citizens on a daily basis ... this has gone on too long. Rise up America. This BLM and Antifa movement must be treated like the terror organizations they are."

quote:

Henry was unreachable for comment Tuesday, but on Sept. 3, the mayor issued an apology for the Facebook post at a press conference at the Pawleys Island Sea View Inn, which Henry and his wife, Sassy, own and operate. He did not address the NAACP's call for his mayoral resignation, but did ask that people consider the hundreds of South Carolina workers Palmetto employs before boycotting the brand.

Edit: Sassy looks pissed

Waterbed Wendy fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Sep 23, 2020

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

The Walrus posted:

yes cheesecake freezes well

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

The Walrus posted:

yes cheesecake freezes well

It's almost made to be frozen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Went to Costco this past Sunday, was feeling like I needed to recharge my spiritual batteries.

Everyone had a baby in their cart it seemed. It was like everyone had had pandenfants and was bringing them out to show how to get food and paper products, just like birds do in the wild.

We ended up going home with this big tub of poo poo:

Baby foot for scale. Ignore all the smudges my camera lense is cracked to hell.

He is really squishy and soft and our son loves him and it was $20.

After we checked out my husband got a hotdog and I got a mocha freeze thing. I like their mocha because it tastes artificial in the perfect way.

Left feeling refreshed and like our membership was still worth it. Cost bless.