Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

madsushi
Apr 19, 2009

Baller.
#essereFerrari

The Walrus posted:

why doesnt this thread ever talk about the kirkland pralined pecans

They're extremely good. I always stock up, as they can be seasonal.

Here's one of the best items at Costco, usually in the dried fruits section in front of real fruits: Dried Strawberries (Nutty & Fruity brand).

Taste delicious and fresh, last a very long time. Always the favorite in the office snack stack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madsushi
Apr 19, 2009

Baller.
#essereFerrari

Cartoon Man posted:

Has anybody on our forums given in to the temptation yet?

I bought the brownie tray about two weeks ago. Very good, very gooey. Almost seems underbaked by how gooey it is. Still good this much later (though a little less moist). We'd pre-cut chunks of it into 1"x1" squares for quick snack bites.

madsushi
Apr 19, 2009

Baller.
#essereFerrari

david_a posted:

Big sandwiches, like grill some chicken and put some tomatoes, provolone, and arugula in a big bun.

I read this post and then made a big pesto + Costco sliced turkey + Costco sliced swiss sandwich last night and it was excellent.