Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Commissar Of Doom
Apr 21, 2009
Costco gifted me with a free contact lens when the left one I purchased there 3 weeks before got stuck on the lid and dried out. It let me see the glory of my next $1.50 dog and drink with pure clarity. COSTCO CLARITY! Truly I am blessed.

Also ChorCut Elk and Pork brauts are loving delicious.

PBUC!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commissar Of Doom
Apr 21, 2009
I'll splurge on a sample that really tickles my fancy. It what Costco wants and helps keep the elderly employed. Also Costco rotisserie chicken and mango salsa is tasty. :420:

PBUC

Commissar Of Doom
Apr 21, 2009
Are there any Costcos in the Colorado area that sell liquor? Curse this state's limits on the one true god of savings.

Commissar Of Doom
Apr 21, 2009
So I bought the asian veggie mix because great Costco decided to deny me my Normandy veggies so that I may grow.

How do I prepare this strange new vegetable brew? I normally just doused the norman feast in olive oil and spices and subjected it to 450 degree temps for 30 minutes.

Now do I sautee this? Douse it in Kirkland teriyaki sauce and bake it? I am befuddled.

PBUC!