Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

SirPablo posted:

I never get food from the counter. :ninja:

Mods?!?!!! IK?!?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Washout posted:

I'm a security guard, costco just hired our company on a temp contract for entrance duty. Soon you'll be seeing security guys that are a lot more serious about the enforcement.

MUH FREEDOMS!!!!! but also want that dog and a free refill.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

BaseballPCHiker posted:

I'm in the minority thinking that Costco pizzas from the food court just arent that special.

The cauliflower thin crust pizzas in the freezer section are pretty great though.

You have to wrap the pizza around an all beef dog to really make it shine.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

PBUC I got brats and strawberry margarita.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Yesterday at my Co in Indy on the north side they told some people to get hosed at the doors who didn’t have masks. Praise be.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

It was the Castleton store. Michigan road has diesel and that is its only perk.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Thinking I need to stock up on some staples again with the current slope. Weeeeeeee

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Schadenboner posted:

I guess? It seems like you could probably get those cheaper off Amazon or something though?

No hot dog and a drink (with free refill) ordering online.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Schadenboner posted:

But how are you needing staples in Costco bulk?

E: Oh, you mean like bread and cheese and stuff not the little metal things what join papers moreso than paper clips...

Yeah like rice and flour and stuff. Or maybe I'm a secret Antifa super soldier who has to hang up over 1 million flyers around town.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

As long as they don't stop making the 8 lb custard filled ones we'll be ok, right thread? right? RIGHT?!

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

TraderStav posted:

I just realized that the cashier charged me for three ceiling lights when I bought two. What kind of issue should I expect to encounter when I go to the counter since I have no proof that I didn't buy three?

I'm a fantastic customer in terms of sales if that's helps.

None

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

I ate one of those stuffed chocolate cakes mostly solo because my wife decided she didn’t like it AMA. It weighed in at 8 lbs at birth.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

priznat posted:

I hope you don’t have one of those awful costco toilets.

My toilet can flush 8 golf balls at once so I’m covered.

Happy birthday Shwqa!

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Minto Took posted:

Costco nanners are amazing.

1.25 for 3 lbs but no free refill. Good rear end nanners.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

That dented freezer is worth at least a hundred buck gift card from the church as apology. I used to work in appliance delivery and it is such a pain to take returns on stuff like that it is easier to gift card.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Skinnymansbeerbelly posted:

One more (hopefully last) update on the dented chest freezer: I got $80 coming back.

:boom:

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

The Costco pet toys are cool and good. It comes with a good dog membership, slice, dog, and a drink with free refill. They all squeak and crackle.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

They’re from the bark box people and seem like really good quality.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

dip yo balls in it

They have to return from orbit first

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

toplitzin posted:

A good chicago dog is god tier.

And so is a hot dipped Italian beef.

Thinking bout that Portillo’s

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

hope and vaseline posted:

I prefer Al's too but I'm just lucky to have a portillo's here after moving to Indiana

Sup Indy friend and also hail Costco sized Satan with free refill

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Chinatown posted:

Speaking of LaCroix, I tried the Kirkland flavored sparkling and La Croix back2back and LaCroix is definitely better.

We disagree on this point citizen.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

My church installed self service tire altars and they stop people from blocking the road by the auto bays and it is great

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Thinking of picking up the Weber Genesis II s-345 bundle at my Co tonight. My last grill ripped and with winter coming charcoal is a pain in the dick. Anyone have experience with it?

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

DkHelmet posted:

I have a 12 year old Genesis three burner. Not the same model and all but it’s the propane equivalent of a brick shithouse, I don’t think you’ll regret the purchase.

Brought it home last night I’ll give a trip report this weekend. The manager was telling me they’ve been trying to get Weber for 25 years and after the pilot Weber was like gently caress yeah so now they’ll have them year round. I also bought my father in law the beer advent calendar so I hope it doesn’t suck this year.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

The Pendleton queen blankets are huge and I think I like them better then the sherps. My dog does for sure.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

How much did that pallet of coffee cost Chinatown? Good Co level purchase for your bunker

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Tim Whatley posted:

I got the Mon Chateau blanket today because it is the softest thing I've ever felt. It's incredible.

We picked up two of the Pendleton queen size blankets and my wife and dog are perma-cozy. They’re pretty soft when I’ve been able to grab a small corner from the blanket barons.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Gatts posted:

Question, I’m planning a trip to Indianapolis to visit Costco Liquor Store. It’s 4 hours away. Is it worth it? Is there a lot of variety and rare stuff?

Which store I can tell you about the castleton one and send pics. I’m going tomorrow

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Thinking bout that dog with free refill (please ask for a new cup) for lunch tomorrow

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

I’ve met a few monkeys and they are giant assholes that wouldn’t do this labor without proper pay. This sounds like a scam to take down big monkey and hurt the coconut milk industry by making them use high fructose corn syrup.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Pennywise the Frown posted:

The only time I use one these days is when I'm taking a shower. I hate getting out of the shower and it's cold as poo poo.

I deeply regret not splurging on heated floors during my remodel.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Gaius Marius posted:

Just because it's convenient for you to use data to obscure your bad habits doesn't mean it's morally correct. We all have to contribute to saving our environment.

Also for the lad who wanted heated bathroom floors ya' shoulda got 'em. Only once did I have the pleasure of experience warmed bathroom floors in the winter morning. It was truly a level of luxury that I will never forget. Also if you sell your house in the winter you can tack on more than a few grand to the cost. People go nuts over that poo poo if your doing the house showings in the winter

Yeah I just didn’t have budget space unfortunately then. I did put in a heated towel bar which helps numb the pain of cold feet in the morning.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

robotheist posted:

My neighbor saw me carrying in a box of stuff from Costco earlier and asked me if I had come from church and it took me a second to realize he meant, like, an actual church.

Lol. I hope you PBUC’d him

In other news. Grilled blessed ribeyes. They were good.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Costco: 1.50 dog with drink and free refill (by monkeys)

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Hi LWB posted:

I don't know what's so special about eating animals that ate acorns. You don't see suburban people shelling out 100 bucks for a pile of squirrel meat. But if it's from spain and tastes fine on crackers it's cool.

Speak for yourself. I’m running an underground acorn fed squirrel meat racket to rich housewives.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Fartington Butts posted:

Here's some blessed Costco. When I went to one in Hawaii, which is ABSOLUTELY some of the best Costco goin' if you're lookin' for poké, I saw a gecko on a surfboard.

PBUC

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

:ck5:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Hed posted:

After my wife and I settled in the Midwest from being on the coasts, we called the local Costco’s Tire Center to ask a question about the tire TPMS packs and said “well sounds good I’ll go make an appointment to get on the books” and the guy just said “I mean, you can, but you can just come in whenever and we’ll get you in” and sure enough he was right.

I don’t make appointments any more. If the tires are in stock I can just get whatever done while I shop

Yeah but now your in the Midwest with me and I’d rather have to make an appt and live on the coast lol