Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Renegret posted:

Agreed

I got a free sample of a new coffee flavored San pellegrino. One sip and it went straight into the trash.

I appreciate free samples so I know what to avoid.

I got that in a Hello Fresh box as a sample and it was loving disgusting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Johnny Truant posted:

Coffee San pellegrino sounds atrocious

Polar seltzer is where it's at, and we just found Aha which is a close second

Aha is good. The Kroger seltzer isn’t bad either. Costco seltzer is still the supreme value per can. I buy it every time I see it because it randomly disappears for months sometimes.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Kirkland Signature bulk pisswater lager when

Been there, done that and it didn’t persist. The Co isn’t afraid to cut and run on shitter products.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Gaius Marius posted:

You're definitely supposed to drink ramen broth

No need to be salty about it.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

im sure this has been touched upon in these 800 something pages

but as much as I love the costco hotdog with onions and mustard holy jesus god drat does your whole mouth taste like that loving hotdog for the rest of the day

I've even brushed my teeth 30 minutes after eating one and it didn't help, the hotdog aftertaste kicked the toothpaste's rear end

After meal breath mint. Truly a blessed combo.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Taima posted:

I'm unreasonably happy that people are posting about using the Tiramisu glasses as actual drinking glasses. I am literally using one right now to dose creatine while reading the thread. They are awesome!!

I use them to make espresso.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Poopelyse posted:

Got Moderna Boostered plus a 4-pack of Martinelli's for thanksgiving and a 5-pack of deodorant that was on sale. PBUC

e: did see a dumb old guy in a Patriots hat with a "Let's go Brandon" mask on. should be allowed to desecrate costco grounds with that poo poo

Combo lovely old guy. Never feel bad about having a moral duty to punch a Nazi.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

FogHelmut posted:

I'm willing to concede up to $0.50 on the hot dog if they bring back deli mustard, onion machine, and combo slice.

They’re breaking your will comrade. Those should return for free as they once were.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

After sampling the 4 Costcos in my area I am convinced that our original primary one that we drive extra time to get to has someone doubling the cheese on the cheese pizza as standard. The other 3 churches had less cheesy pizza and it made me sad.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

its all nice on rice posted:

Only thing with the roni pizza is that you need to grab extra napkins and dab up all that grease like you're back in high school.

I go cheese these days because I swear it has more cheese and that’s my jam on pizza. If I ever order a whole one can I get a pep and ask for double cheese do you think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

bird with big dick posted:

Lol check out this weeb

He has a real organized chest freezer though and a big anime tittle girlfriend pillow so who are we to judge.