Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

captain chauncey
May 6, 2009

You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?

Alan Smithee posted:

Oh shi oh sh-

I think they made the Bitchin' Sauce mascot look younger/more friendly when they started distributing to stores. When I lived in San Diego they were just getting started and were always at the farmers' markets and I swear he looked more like a stereotypical PB bro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

captain chauncey
May 6, 2009

StormDrain posted:

Remember the weird high flat level ones that the front end flipped up? I think they were at Raleys but I don't know.

Those were totally Raleys carts. I don’t think I’ve ever seen one not at a Raleys, to the point where kid me wondered why they had such a strong preference for them if no one else did.

captain chauncey
May 6, 2009

FCKGW posted:

The carts are back but they aren’t allowed to hand out samples. They just have a sad box or a finished plate of food that no one can eat.

Seems like they’re acting a little more like carnival barkers too, since with nothing to hand out there’s no reason to pay attention.