Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

I was at costco today and there was a couple returning an opened bulk pack of toilet paper. I really wanted to ask about it but it would have been uncouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

I'm moving into a place that has a costco about a third of a mile away. I've started going to the costco for single items as needed. It's delightfully decadent.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Rutibex posted:

how is that possible?! don't you see other things you want? you must close your eyes or something

We wanted some of that fantastic mochi ice cream. We got the mochi ice cream, silenced the siren song of the tritip, and then ate the better part of a tray of it at the table where everyone else was chomping on their 6 quarter dogs.

With soft drink and refill.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Thanks to costco I now have the 50 inch screen, now I just need the money green leather sofa, the two rides, and the limousine with a chauffeur

I've been using the same 32" since 2011 when I traded a kid moving dorms three dirty thirties of genny cream ale for it and oh man is this an improvement. I also got a big pack of thick sliced bacon, mozzarella sticks, two tall sized flannels, and 4 packs of pineapple teriyaki meatballs. Hail costco.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Hey we found the one Costco w liqour in the state. Which Kirkland brand booze do we want