Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

fordham posted:

BJs isn't bad, far better than Sam's for sure. Costco has a better store brand, better return policy and customer service, and amazing hot dogs with soda for $1.50 (with refill).

They both sell a lot of the same brand name products. I found BJs a bit more consistent with stock - Costco seems to have things appear and disappear more often.

BJs had a lot more food (types of food & variety) in their store as a general rule too, which is something we miss with our Costco.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

My trip to Costco Wednesday afternoon was alright. They were out of TP and some other crap I didn't care about but I was able to spend way too much money on food and meds.

I have so much waffle mix now.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Oh good another thread infested by the broke brain.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

All TVs are dumb TVs if they are never put online.