Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
Did anyone see this Ginormous Rocket?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsIr5UpfPnk

I just bought it for my nephew, he lives a couple minutes south of Kennedy Space Center, and he is going to poo poo his pants when we put it together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
Ginormous Rocket update:

whose tuggin fucked around with this message at 13:11 on May 18, 2019

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
I once had a tire that went flat on me in such a way that I wound up riding on the sidewall before being able to get off the road, and they replaced it for me at a very reduced rate even though they didnt have to. Also they have ostensibly competent staff, which is absolutely not the case with everywhere else I've been.

Sears used to take the tire off my donut rim and put a brand new tire on it and stash it back under the truck (wtf?). Another place in town will patch punctures so shittily that, again the tire deflates so quickly that it gets ruined.