Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

No Premier Protein shakes here. :stare:

Hate to stop this in the Stco thread, but order OptimumNutitiom premium whey protein powder from amazon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

AnakinSkywalkerKneeling.gif
I'm sorry for doubting you

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

money back on every purchase.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Is there a goon-approved list of natural disaster/hurricane 'Stco prep purchases?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah but what am I supposed to eat if the power is out for more than one day?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

This guy is awesome.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Some Akira-looking dude racing through the neon streets on late night Tokyo to the synth funk tunes that accompany the squealing tires eating a hot dog wrapped in a Sherpa throw

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

In these crazy times, it's very comforting to have a rock like Costco to be able to rely on.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Heathens have overrun the temple. The parking lot is 100% full and there are scores of cars circling. The interior is a madhouse.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Bucnasti posted:

Braved the pre-holiday Costco, place was packed but I managed to get a parking spot in the very back.
Among other things I picked up some dog food (my dog goes crazy for the costco canned dog food) and some canned pineapple.
Checking out they're double teaming the registers to handle the crowds, one clerk reads the items in my cart while the other scans them.
"Two dog food and two pineapples" she says, the guy scans the two dog food cases and then scans pineapples from a card on the wall, the register says "Golden pine 2.99"
I realized they rang me up for two fresh pineapples instead of two cases of canned pineapple... If I was a dirty heathen shopping at a Walton establishment I might have kept quiet and pocketed the 12 bucks. But no, you don't steal from the collection plate, I pointed it out to the clerk, he corrected it, thanked me and I was on my way. Costco Karma earned I rewarded myself with a most sacred berry smoothie to go with my quarter pound all beef dog.

PBUC

You were tested, and stayed true to the path. The next $1.50 hot dog and drink I have will be dedicated to you (but the free refill! will be all for me).

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Now that he's struck it rich, this lucky guy can eat $1.50 hot dogs EVERY day.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

I need a desk chair, is the Costco Herman Miller knockoff a blessing or a false idol?

If you want to see God, sit in the High Back Leather Executive from ‘Tco

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, can you bring me a slice of pep covered with hand crank onions tia

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

A (free refill) descends from the sky

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Phylodox posted:

Just LOL if you’re not eating five dozen eggs every morning.

:same:

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Verging dangerously close to heresy against C*stco itt

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

what if it came with FREE refill?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

curlys gold posted:

gently caress hot dogs

:goofy:

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Discount Tire/Americas Tire on the west coast, Town Faire Tirea on the east

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Taima posted:

If anyone's Costco stocks the 3 pack of Craigellachie 13, Aberfeldy 12, and Dewar 12, they reduced it in price and put a huge $30 coupon on it.

It's now $69.99 for the 3 bottles, and they come in a humidor if you care. But it's about half price for the set overall. A total bargain.

I couldn't find this yesterday. Is it behind glass? Where in the store?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

bob dobbs is dead posted:

used to work for lady gaga's startup, which was exactly as bullshit as you would think. they called me h-man

we bought lotta poo poo from costco

You can't just dropa bomb like this and then chill. lady gaga startup?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

(...with free refill)

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

*Profile...Ignore User*

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

binge crotching posted:

Yeah, that's a lot more normal for stadium beer than $10.

Also, I just had a dog. Nothing on it today, I wanted to see how a plain one was. Shockingly good still actually.

No refill either, I'll let someone else drink my share.

Thanks, friend. I swung by after work and told 'em I was gonna pick up binge's refill and they had it waiting for me right by the door.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

What's the low down on the Kirkland brand razor with blades? Saw a big pack on a decent price last time I was there.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

If you’re not grinding a concerning amount of raw onion onto your suspiciously cheap hotdog, I don’t know what you’re doing with your life.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Do they sell desk chairs, you ask? I say as I swivel around to face the door in my Costco desk chair, a glass of Kirkland brand whiskey clinking in my hand

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

GORDON posted:

Same,.except my Samsung TV.

:same:

El Jebus posted:

I buy the Kirkland XO cognac (~$48-50) fairly often these days. It's comparable to $75-90 bottles of XO from the bigger names. I haven't yet had the nerve to get the small batch XOs from California, or the real good stuff from France, but it's great and delicious for the price.

What's a good drink to make with the Stco Kirk Cogn?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Cost COmpany, Inc.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Does StCo do Black Friday deals?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

This ice cream is really, really good tho, and totally worth the cost.

like, REALLY good.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Cubes are for the bathroom and guest bedrooms and rectangles are for main areas.

The tissues and the razors are the two things where I will go brand name over Kirkland. They are both noticeably worse. Oh and the peanut butter. All else is Kirkland. Born into Kirkland diapers, sustained on Kirkland booze, buried in a Kirkland coffin.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

I’ve been every single one of them at some point in my life

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Use giant wine glass as a punch bowl

For thirty bucks that’s not a bad idea at all, even if you only use it a few times ever

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Also the giant multi-box ziplock bags. A box of every size for the price of like one box at another store. Only available in summer for some reason.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Crock pot carnitas. You'll feed a family of eight for two days or a family of four for a week

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

KFC / Taco Bell / Pizza Hut or get outa my way

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

poisonpill posted:

KFC / Taco Bell / Pizza Hut or get outa my way

Actually I just realized I haven’t been to any of these places in at least like five years. Is KFC still good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Big Data posted:

You might have bigger problems in life if you need 5 gallons of mayonaise.

He suddenly realized that he needed to commit suicide, OP