Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

just came back from church. they didnt have deli mustard for my dog, so i had to use plain yellow instead.

That’s happened to me a few times. Not a huge crisis, join your blue collar comrades once in a while.

Out of onion? That’s another story....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Samples are bad. Start a new thread schism

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

graventy posted:

The problem isn’t samples. It’s people waiting for samples.

This is as trite and empty as “Hate the sin, not the sinner”

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Discount Tire owns.
Costco razors aren’t great.
The fresh fruit and veggies aren’t a great deal.

Pretty much everything else you should try to stock up on at Cost Company Incorporated dot com

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Goodyears are actually good tho?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

moolchaba posted:

I have performed the deed that was required of me.

Let it be known that with a contrite heart I have achieved the impossible.

WHAT MORE CAN I DO, BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!???

PBUC

And the dog began the wrap. And the wrap begat the pizza. And there was much rejoicing.

And lo! the refills were free.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Is there some way to cram a pizz-bake-dog into this?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

What’s the scoop on Costco furniture? It doesn’t seem like a great deal for the couch or tables or bed frames really. They’re not super quality materials but they also aren’t like IKEA cheap.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Big Grunty Secret posted:

I feel attacked

I feel vindicated

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Everyone needs to just calm down over a Kirkland brand vodka and Pepsi (with dog)

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Buy an Apple Watch at Costco, immediately use it to buy a dog

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Taima posted:

The people who post a lot on Slickdeals are seriously human garbage. They will take any advantage of anything, including lying, to save a few bucks.

This sounds like a good thread idea

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Is there a coupon or something? I see $580

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Propaganda Machine posted:

My question is if there's enough savings on any given nice-ish Costco tv to justify getting a new membership that I might use once or twice more over the course of the year, if I'm lucky. Meaning, do you save $50 (or more) by buying a tv from Costco?

You’d probably be just as good waiting for a sale from Amazon or Best Buy and getting it delivered.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

It’s perfectly fine. The Trader Joe’s stuff is a little bit better but it’s not noticeably worse or anything

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Don’t forget homemade pesto, using Kirkland olive oil, a huge hunk of basil, and a Costco bag of pine nuts, of course.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Fill your tank halfway with the premium then go get a dog and come back to top it off with regular

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

WHat are you doing with a hundred bucks of jamon? Do you slice it off and eat it? Make sandwiches? How would I put it out for a party? Do you refrigerate after slicing?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Hitting up the ‘Stco later. What’s the current best giftin’ liquor there up to like fifty bucks?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

And the winner was the Knob Creek handle. (And one for me). Thanks. The cognac is a good idea for anyone else in the future

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Taima posted:

Gifting a handle of medium shelf liquor seems pretty gauche

Lol...depends on the person.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

How about the appliances? Ovens, dryers, etc.? They seem about the same as Home Depot, so is it a question of waiting for crazy sales or something?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The Bunk posted:

I didn't like the ExOfficios - way too much extra material

Ayyye pbuc

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Fifty bucks?! It’s worth it just to HAVE

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The Weber grill is one of those perfect timeless designs like the blue jeans or the folding chair

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Are the sherpas really that good? I don’t know what they offer over other blankets?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Kirkland Bad: razors, cashews, beer
Kirkland Good: vodka, coffee, olive oil

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

More Sherpa discussion than the annual Everest thread

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

It’s a lot of virus to take, if you aren’t prepared

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Does anyone have a good panic buy Roni list for the 'sco?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Same but my taste in women

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Lobsterboy posted:

She just eye-balled cumin

Took a second to figure out what thread this is

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Stock up, friends. We're going to see a meat shortage before May is over.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Please post the records for both cheese sauces of the cost

E: I’m leaving that typo. I like it.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah I’m on my way to Costco now. Anyone want me to bring them home a hot dog and drink (no refill)?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

I can’t 100% confirm it but I strongly suspect that to be the case

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Everyone with a chest freezer... how are they? Worth it? what are you storing in there?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Xaris posted:

New York isn't just greasy bodega pizza that slides off onto the ground as soon as you pick it up,
Yes it is

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

By lucky chance, the Kirkland olive oil, pine nuts, and basil are all good quality...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

What’s the difference between the USDA Prime and Choice beef? And what cuts are the disciples buying these days? Tenderloin, New York? Looking to buy less meat (for the dumb environment), but better quality when we do get it.