Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009

The samples are what hook me in. Every goddamn time. I need to stop going on payday and definitely after I eat a meal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009

Went to Costco today and a lady was giving samples of bleu cheese with honey drizzled on it. Thank you for introducing this into my life, you wonderful person!

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009

Geoj posted:

The thing that really sucks about Ohio is all the states that border it are also control states. I think we'd have to drive to New York or Illinois to experience a Costco liquor department.

Indiana has Costco liquor.

Unless you mean buying on a Sunday. Canít do that here for the moment. Thatís probably gonna change very soon though.

Robokomodo fucked around with this message at 11:48 on Feb 6, 2018

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009

Sorry. Quoted myself.

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009

I got a Costco membership for Christmas! What alcohol should I buy?

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009

Chalk me up as another Sherpa Blanket believer. Bought one today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009

God have mercy please bring back the hot chocolate bark. My supply from last winter is almost over!!!!!