Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Pants
Dec 10, 2000

AmbientParadox posted:

If you're not making a free onion salad every time you go to Costco, you are literally doing it wrong.

I also enjoy eating meals made entirely from free condiments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Pants
Dec 10, 2000

My only gripe with the card is that the local tolling company doesnít identify themselves as the right kind of company for the travel cash back category.

No Pants
Dec 10, 2000

Those are great, but the "traditional Asian" and "no MSG" always makes me raise an eyebrow.

No Pants
Dec 10, 2000

Fallom posted:

Does using the Costco auto buying site hand your phone number out to a dozen dealerships that immediately start ringing it nonstop? I'd like to check out some prices but opening the floodgates to salesmen was a real pain when I used the USAA service.

When I used it, it only gave my information to one dealership.

No Pants
Dec 10, 2000

Bitchin' Sauce finally appeared at the Shoreline, WA Costco this month. :yum:

No Pants
Dec 10, 2000

These are trying times for Costco shoppers. When I was leaving last Thursday, an older woman kept yelling at some other lady who was staring at her phone and holding up the line. They proceeded to bicker like children the whole way out with threats and passive-aggressive provocations the likes of which I have not seen in thirty years.

No Pants
Dec 10, 2000

my family also buys lovely brie because it's bland enough for children. i hate it!

about half a year ago my costco got delice de bourgogne and i keep checking in vain as i walk past. same thing happened with a shipment of it's-it a couple summers back, the desire fades, but i keep checking!

No Pants
Dec 10, 2000

Washing your hands after going isn't just about whether you touched your junk or your butthole, you're washing off everything else you've touched during the day, too!

No Pants
Dec 10, 2000

The North Tower posted:

Oh poo poo I forgotóRedmond WA Costco has an automated coffee machine in the food court! Is this going to be a thing now?

Is it a new kind of coffee machine? The other Seattle area stores I've visited had theirs turned off or outright disappeared since early this year.

No Pants
Dec 10, 2000

Inspector 34 posted:

This mantis thing is intriguing to me. What kind of stuff do they normally feed on? Like would our humming bird friends be at risk? Or do the mantises just hang out in the grass and gobble up things down there? We don't have a shitload of bugs around here but every year I do find one or two in our warehouse at work so I guess they do have a reason for existing in this area (Portland, Or).

They'll kill a little bit of everything, so buying them for no reason is probably a bad idea. They will try to kill hummingbirds and mostly not succeed, but they'll get native pollinators like moths, butterflies, and bees.

No Pants
Dec 10, 2000

sexy tiger boobs posted:

Problem is, they're probably not the species of mantis that's actually native to your area. In CA at least, the mail order mantises have naturalized themselves alongside native species.

Yeah, make sure you're only buying Carolina mantis eggs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Pants
Dec 10, 2000

Relevant Tangent posted:

Inserting is far more erotic.

my local costco used that sensor for their proprietary gas fob thing that did not work for credit cards

the signage telling you that you can tap your card now is pretty over-the-top to make up for it but not enough imo