Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuts and Gum
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Chinatown posted:

don't support the loving walton family jesus fucjk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuts and Gum
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Has anyone used Costco to get an AC unit installed? They contract through Brennan here in WA state and I got a quote for $13k for a two-stage unit and a new furnace with install.

After the dust settles I get $1800 back on a Costco card. Seems expensive butÖitís WA so maybe not?

Nuts and Gum
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

mds2 posted:

My wife works for an HVAC company and they are who is set up inside of our local Costco. When you buy are actually buying the units from the local company and they will be the ones to install it too. I think the cash back through Costco works out a little better than buying directly from her HVAC company.

We had a new lennox furnace and AC installed about a year ago and the list price for it was $11,000. We are in Nebraska.

Thanks! Iíll probably end up doing it, donít think I can handle another summer here with crappy window ac units.

Nuts and Gum
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

FogHelmut posted:

AC guys usually don't say anything at mine. It's the satellite TV and solar panel people you have to judo every time.

Yeah the ac guy at mine watched me walk up to the kiosk and grab a flyer and didnít say a word.

Wait yaíll are saying Costco is no longer providing diced onions for their hotdogs? Might as well say no more buns.

This cannot stand!

Nuts and Gum
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Chinatown posted:

WHERES THE loving MONEY LEBOWSKI ONION DISPENSER COSTCO?!?!?!

Nuts and Gum
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

ArbitraryC posted:

That's part of the value

Nuts and Gum
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

costco amenn

Nuts and Gum
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

I ordered a giant sectional couch from Costco, will probably need to take one of the middle seats out so itíll fit in my living room. Praise be.

Nuts and Gum
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Costco is the hobby hth

Nuts and Gum
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Itís probably a good thing Costco only has disgusting Pepsi products on fountain. If I could get a delicious Diet Coke with that dog Iíd eat them way more often.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuts and Gum
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

The Walrus posted:

best new fancy apple I've had recently is Cosmic Crisp

good stuff

I've only tried it once and found it to be too sweet.

Good god this is what getting old is.