Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

My nearby Costcos don't seem to be carrying Costco brats anymore (the uncooked ones; they've never had the food court ones). Is this divine punishment? :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

GORDON posted:

That's got to be worth a smash and grab for a lot of people.
And risk being banned from the 'Co???

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Rutibex posted:

i just wish costco was able to sell liquor here :(
where are you :confused:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I don't think I've had to return anything to costco...

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

GORDON posted:

Bought some shredded mexican cheese once that had a big mold ball right in the middle of the bag, the day I opened it, months before the expiration date.

It happens.

But for like $12, gotta do a return.
hm. t hat's gnarly. I see that I have been more fortunate than others in receiving the bounty of Costco

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

What do cooler bags look like in America?
Like this:

The thing I don't understand is the size. With ice packs, really only 1 Costco item fits in here :confused: Costco truly works in mysterious ways at times.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

GORDON posted:

I like this idea, but I'd make the time ONE minute.

The gas pump isn't the place to check text messages, search fruitlessly for the membership card, and have a conversation with the person in the passenger seat before starting the fueling process.

And yet, there they are.
Please friend, Costco Gas is a sacred refuge for the elderly, a beacon of compassion for the lost.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I dunno, those are the ones we have here in California (at least where I am, maybe different elsewhere). They're nice and sturdy but, ironically, not of much use in Costco because of their small size.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

GORDON posted:

There is a deeper truth in this.... it makes me reflect that I need to work on my patience, sometimes.

Thank you for your insight.
Thank not me, but the 'Tco, brother :)

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

If you don’t have the Costco 5 gallon bucket just lol at your lack of faith.
What bucket is this? I have not seen it at my locations.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

FCKGW posted:

You know those pictures of the gas stations right before the hurricane where the cars are going around the block? That's what the local Costco gas station looks like every single day I drive by.

(Tustin Costco, shout out to the goon in this thread who knows what I'm talking about.)
Isn't that any Costco Gas location though?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

fatal oopsie-daisy posted:

Costco IS your body pillow

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

damnit how much must I pray to the 'Co to get these at my local costco food courts :(

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

My will: bury me in a Costco coffin
They come in a 4 pack. Do you have a wife and kids?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Horse Clocks posted:

Holy poo poo. Watford is a loving mad max post apocalyptic hellscape where anybody under the age of 50 has died. It’s a little bigger than Wembley, but has five times the people, who are all poo poo at trolleys, and get lovely at the staff when their trolleys get moved. And this is early morning on Friday. Hate to see it on the weekends.
I thought only dentists and barristers could shop there in the UK or whatever

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

FCKGW posted:

WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU MINIVAN MONSTER ?!?!?!?!?

post this in cursed images imo

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The Australian Costco food court menu:

how are their meat pies?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Haven't tried them.
well thanks for your contribution :angel: I should prob go through and get together all these menu pics sometime

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

hope and vaseline posted:

Man I want an aussie meat pie

I don't know what it is but I want one
I think it's a type of food thats used as a "floater" :confused:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

:eyepop:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

:worship:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

shouldn't a vegetarian al pastor be called al jardinero instead

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

thinking about thos dogs

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Blessed are those who teach their children the ways of the harvest from an early age.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I missed that post. what the heck, if the elderly do not have the refuge of the costco sample table what do they have :(

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Hot dogs are also caffeine free
In the spirit of Halloween order 5 hot dogs and sink your fangs into them, draining them of their juices

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

naem posted:

:stare: a dog-pire
Kirkylvania