Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

grellgraxer posted:

I will say, as a pesto nerd, that the jumbo bottle of pesto they sell at Costco is awesome. Great price, great quality.

Can one of you active Costco goons hook me up with a quick price quote for 4 tires? Website won't allow non-Costco proles like myself to get prices on certain items.

Michelin - Premier LTX

Item #: 1087715
Manufacturer Part #: 93425
Tire Size: 265/60R18 110T

Regular Price:$204.99 Each
Price(Set of 4): $819.96

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

thathonkey posted:

i just got a new tv that is the most basic thing possible it's an LG, 50", 1080 and it cost $350. looks great to me. gently caress all that other poo poo.

Not bad, mine had some basic 4K HDR LG's for $899, shits awesome.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

TheLightPurges posted:

Why not? Its decent food.

Agreed, people love to act like the little local place isn't just busting open boxes and cans from Sysco too.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Moridin920 posted:

bruh Olive Garden literally stopped using salt in their cooking so as to save some costs on long term maintenance/replacement of cookware

salt

Do they not have salt on the tables where you live? If so, then yes that is a terrible restaurant.

The Cubelodyte posted:

At least the money spent on the local place probably stays local. It'll stick around the local economy a lot closer than any Olive Garden profits will, anyhow.

Biggest cost is labor.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Moridin920 posted:

I'm not going to get into a whole 'how to cook' thing here but bro table salt is not sufficient replacement for proper seasoning.

If you're not salting your pasta water you're doing it wrong. Period.

Guess I just have no taste :shrug:

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

grellgraxer posted:

Anyone bought a car through Costco recently? Can you get a significantly better deal than normal dealership bargaining?

IIRC it's just TrueCar with maybe couple hundred dollars discount, just like the USAA service. I got my car through it and it was pretty awesome, they even shipped it from Ft. Myers to Tampa for free.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Jesus Christ posted:

You can't deep throat girth.

Maybe you can't :colbert:

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Kelp Me! posted:

Also I heard they search your bags for drugs or something when you go on a cruise, what's the point if you're not smoking assloads of weed while trapped on a boat for 10 days

Ten whole days where I don't have to wear clothes is enough for me.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

The Internet loves to scream about how retail slaves can't even TOUCH you, yet that's not true at all and the 'stco manager I spoke to told me they've had to hold people for police to arrive a few times now.

Yeah whoever though that is crazy, in most places they can straight up kill you and it's your fault.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

The North Tower posted:

Anyone know what the deal is with the Kirkland light beer? I can't find it at any of the Bay Area Costcos anymore. 48 for $22 was nice..

Which Bay Area? They have them up here in Wesley Chapel.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Toilet Shoes posted:

For your discussion.

They already put a salad on it, might as well put ketchup too.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747
So does anyone else use Instacart? Cause I just got an e-mail that Costco deliveries are now available in my area! :krad:

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

FCKGW posted:

https://twitter.com/littonfelicis/status/912841781183762433

Pal, you've got like 3 things in the cart, did you really need to wheel it INSIDE the apartment complex?

The complex at the end of my street actually came up with a novel solution, they just bought their own carts.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Yeah that's just Instacart. The cool part is you don't need a membership and can pay with any card, so if you don't go often it's pretty good.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Schadenboner posted:

Costco's Aussie Bites are real good.

:yum:

Yeah but nutritionally there are the same as a Twinkie, so it's hard to justify when Twinkies exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747
Just had a dinner of Rotisserie chicken with roasted green beans and Normandy blend. PBUC