Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

killer crane posted:

it makes a pretty neat bludgeon

Murder someone with it then eat the evidence.

The perfect crime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

canyoneer posted:

My favorite is when they charge the outgoing tenant for carpet replacement and then just don't replace the carpet for the next guy.

My last apartment told me my 7 year old carpet that looked worn down on all the walkways was "rated for 20 years" and then charged me for it.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Bloodplay it again posted:

Yes and I hate it. It really sucks to try and shop, especially in the snack section, because the aisles are already only 4' wide or so and I get sick of navigating around wide-eyed "oh fruit by the foot I wonder what this exotic delicacy tastes like" crowds. The best thing about the pandemic was the removal of the sample stations.

Call me a heretic, but I'd trade onion dispenser for removal of all sample stations in a goddamned heartbeat.

Now they just hand out sealed, pre-packaged things as I deliberate whether it is worth diving into Night of the Living Dead for a box of granola bars.

Edit: sorry, sex master, for being a grump and destroying your memories.

I have always really disliked the samples as well. Once in a rare while it's something I'd be interested in trying, but then there is a big line for them anyway. I usually want to go on non sample days because it annoys the hell out of me, but then my wife complains that ruins the fun.