Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420

Why is the tire center so bad, people have posted about this before, right? Why is it always a 3 hour wait by default?

Can you plug a tire tonight?
"Yes, but it will be a 3 hour wait"
Don't you close in 2 hours?
"Yeah, something like that"
Does that mean you'll do it by 9:30, or you can't do it tonight?
"I guess we can't do it tonight"
Can I make an appointment tomorrow morning?
"I don't know"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420

Zombie Dachshund posted:

Agreed. Some sort of vinaigrette would be better.

Oh! I haven't checked if the banh mi salad is back by me. I read some things when it disappeared last year that said it was seasonal.

At least the dressing is vegan now, but yeah I use very little of the dressing and usually dislike creamy dressings.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

Chinatown posted:

its the ingredients of the sandwich without the bread

my Mexican friend who hates vegetarians got so mad at soy al pastor

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

LadyPictureShow posted:

My friends, I think this may be the end for me. I went to the co today, and was afflicted by a terrible disease!

I'm afraid there is no antidote. :(

I'm sorry
I'm going to the dermatologist to get checked out as soon as possible

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

My friend found a man enjoying the sanctuary today

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

My Costco got rid of the vegan al pastor salad already! It's August 5th!

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Ok I apologize then Pinecone. I just thought it was funny. My fault 100%.

Although the FBI did actually contact Lowtax which is pretty hilarious.

I did find it funny that he was like "oh yeah, so I got this email from the feds a few weeks ago. I answered it, no idea what it was about, didn't really read it."

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

*Goes to shoot up a Costco* "Wait a minute, I can get a hotdog and soda for $1.50?"

What's going on in California with that off-duty cop who shot the autistic adult and his parents and almost nobody believes his story?

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

Argyle posted:

A judge blocked the surveillance footage from being released.

So we have at least a year before the public sees any video of the incident. The one thing both sides agree on is that the autistic guy shoved the cop. But we don't know how bad it was, why he shoved him, who provoked who, or why the cop decided that deadly force was the right way to go.

No charges have been filed yet.

Hmmm, I assume especially since he's off-duty there's no such thing as a special prosecutor; it'd be the same county DA's office who handles any ol' homicide/manslaughter case. So I doubt he gets charged.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

You can get a dose of a natural source of melatonin by eating a few pistachios. Just buy the bag of shelled pistachios at Costco rather than who knows what is in a bottle of supplements.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

Not only has the site been down all day, they're now private on Twitter