Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

I worked visitor services at a National Forest for a while and some days I was stationed at a desk that was essentially outside, it was in a building but the front stayed open so you dealt with whatever the weather was. I still had to basically wear khakis and dress shirts for my work clothes and those 32 Degrees long underwear were loving EVERYTHING to me. I'd get up at 6 AM to go work on a cold mountain but as soon as I'd slip those babies on it's like getting a warm hug from a good friend. They way they caress you is almost like a weighted blanket, your day might be garbage but there's something soothing about having your legs all snug and cozy. And warm, of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I asked if they'd ever get the onion dispenser back and the guy said no. :smith:

Times have been tough, just let me have hope.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

are the costco hot dogs fresh

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

Gatts posted:

Can Costco rotisserie Turkeys for Thanksgiving like they do chicken? I think it would be cool.

Costco can do anything, it is simply a question of will.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

Soul Dentist posted:

I just spent a long time looking for the Sandra Lee meatloaf abomination video and it looks like it got wiped off the internet. I guess there are perks to marrying a Cuomo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-XKauSB2sI&t=6s

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

drat, I stood in front of the 505 chiles for a couple minutes today before putting them back, I just wasn't sure if I was going to go through that much of them and couldn't remember all the usage recs from this thread.

I did finally get a sherpa blanket though, I couldn't think of any way I could possibly regret that. An employee even came to talk to me at the self checkout just to reaffirm how great they are.

And yeah, those coconut almonds are crack. They get a rebate on them every once in a while too and then I literally cannot stop myself from buying them.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

just a kazoo posted:

I absolutely love the dried apricots but they give me farts that make me question my overall health. Can someone please tell me they relate?

get your scrolling finger ready for these comments

https://divide.wordpress.com/2006/06/05/dried-fruit/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

Chinatown posted:

I have this waiting in my fridge. Sukhis is good.

God dammit, the Costcos near me only have Tikka Masala now. I've never got that one and I'm sure it's fine but I loved the coconut curry one so much.