Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Pennywise the Frown posted:

:stare: You feed your kids 10lbs of hot dogs a week? I mean, sure Kirkland Brand Hot Dogs are wonderful.... but I think you may be unknowingly murdering your children. Check out the produce section maybe.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

god drat I must be the exception because a few weeks ago I tried one of those take and bake pizzas (the one with all the pepperoni on it) and it loving tasted like hot rear end, much shittier than the food court pizza and I couldn't even finish it, it was really disappointing

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

gonna go to costco today to get some mouthwash, a few other things, and probably a hot dog because I didn't feel like running errands on sunday

religious people go to church, i go to the costco cafeteria

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

its pay day mother fucks, im going to costco to pick up some stuff, any suggestions for lunch stuff (aside from devouring things at the cafeteria)

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

got it

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Former DILF posted:

Dont get a tcl above 50in theyre all garbage

I've had the 48 inch Roku TV they had there about a year ago and it works fine and the picture is good? :shrug:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

A 2 inch difference can't possibly mean the difference between a device that fails constantly and one that works well can it

I mean to the naked eye 48 might as well be 50 from far away

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

What is CNBC talking about, did they stop selling La Croix? I just bought some not long ago? :psyduck:

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/13/costco-is-still-cheaper-than-whole-foods-but-it-doesnt-sell-lacroix.html

They've been selling those big cases with plain, lemon, and lime at the one I've been shopping at for years? :confused:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

They occasionally have had a mixed variety with stuff like Berry and other flavors, but it's rare

I usually have an extra lemon or lime slice around or another piece of fruit but yeah gently caress the plain flavor

I just wanna know how that article was written because the store also very clearly sells it on their website :psyduck:, this is not a difficult thing to report on and I wonder what editor signed off on it and was totally fine with it

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Oh wait the byline is from Bloomberg

Still lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Haha what the hell, what would be causing it to stink that bad

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

dungeness crab

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

large hands posted:

got 2 nice yellowfin tuna steaks for tataki tonight.

they have wings at the food court here now:

Fries and chicken wings and poo poo :wtf: where are you I want to experience this madness

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Canada is the best

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

*dabs sweating forehead with handkerchief*

:discourse:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

yo those frozen beef and cheese burritos are p good

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

list today:

-that badass lacroix pack with berry/cranraspberry/tangerine
-massive bag of pretzels
-a pizza
-a drink

going to be a good friday

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Jingleheimer posted:

Today I had my first dog in like 8 years. It was good but I didn't really like tasting it with every burp for a couple hours after eating it.

That's a feature not a bug

I'm still waiting for them to put out a la Croix variety pack with those dope flavors like the watermelon kiwi or the apple cranberry, which are my top two favorites

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Accretionist posted:

I'm actually running low on La Croix, do you remember how much it was?

something like $8-10 i think?

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

Some of you guys are only thinking about food. Costco is more than food. You should be buying everything from Costco. Not just because of their prices but because of the excellent return policy. If I buy a snowblower I know Costco has my back. Membership has its privileges.

edit: Meydey set y'all straight. PBUC.

absolutely dude, my gf got me one of those Canon Rebel kits and I've been using the poo poo out of it for everything

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Chinatown posted:

Oh poo poo I forgot about this. I didnt buy it but I am tempted to get a few for presents:

:eyepop: that looks awesome

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Holy poo poo those six dollar pumpkin pies are absolutely delicious

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

The fresh meat dude is awesome and their Dungeness crab is pretty drat good, got two crabs the other week and we tore them apart

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

bloodysabbath posted:

Costco sells these amazing frozen pucks of French Onion soup that melt in your microwave and have cheese and croutons and are just about as good as you could hope for FO to be outside of a fancy restaurant. Add a touch of salt and pepper, Combine with a bit of bread from a BAGUETTE TWO PACK, and PBUC.

wtf

super pissed I've never seen this at any of my local costcos :argh:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I finally tried the BBQ brisket sandwich and it wasn't very good, gonna stick to my 1.50 combo, pizza, and chicken bake supremacy

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Yo I don't know if it's just my stores here but I see plenty of fuckin young people

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

curlys gold posted:

gently caress yeah hot dogs

I've never been so triggered on these forums

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Accretionist posted:

Anyone else do 'light cheese?

no because I'm not a loving monster

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

watch and be amazed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I doubt it tbh because like I said earlier I always see a poo poo load of mid 20s to early 30s young people at the two stores I go to but that is anecdotal

Pbuc

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Renegret posted:

Shun the unbeliever

Shunnnnnnnn

Nah dude, he's right, not only does it not taste anywhere near as good as the cafeteria, it just tastes completely off and terrible in general

I got that one that's covered in pepperoni and different types of cheese thinking it would be good and took it home and baked it and I think for the first time in a long time I couldn't finish a pizza beyond a single slice, it was absolutely awful

love everything else at Costco but their refrigerated pizzas are v bad

PBUC

(someone get me some more dungeness crab too when they have a chance too, tia)

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I should stop getting their chocolate chip cookies because I just want to eat the whole loving thing in one sitting

I will never stop getting them lol pbuc

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Wirth1000 posted:

Costco take'n'bake Pepperoni Pizza in the oven.

First time. I'm nervous.

Realtalk, you may have made a big mistake because I genuinely thought it tasted like hot rear end and it was nowhere near as good as the cafeteria pizza :(

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

guess who went to the cafeteria at church for sunday and got a pizza and is loving absolutely blazed as gently caress

this guy

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

gently caress, they have those giant near house-sized tents up at the Costco here and I'm this close to breaking and getting one for fishing trips and camping

Deep down, I know if I go I'll just shrug and head to get my $1.50 combo

PBUC

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

gamera009 posted:

Speaking as someone who has done this for gold medal water fishing in Colorado: PBUC it is as good as you imagine. Especially with the camping cots and a tritip or rib cap you shove in the Costco giant ziplocks with spices and salt rub and then grill over the fire.

What I’m saying is PBUC it fulfills your every camping desire.

Good to know, I've heard a few good things about the smaller tents but the larger ones not so much, I just figured hey it's Costco and their smaller ones are good so that probably rolls into the quality of the bigger ones

and Costco's chocoloate chip cookies are fuckin dangerous, I could finish off a whole case of them in an evening if I didn't have any control

(followed by a sudden jump cut to me throwing it back up after a run/cycling session)

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

omg they had one of those new la croix variety packs this weekend with the crazy poo poo like blackberry-cucumber, the melon one, the apple-cranberry and poo poo, finally after the constant lemon-lime-plain mix

pbuc

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

are those big things of mac and cheese you can get along with the other party trays and poo poo any good

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Hypnolobster posted:

Is this a real question

After trying the take and bake pizza that tasted like absolute butt I'm not taking chances

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

No idea if it's outside of Texas given it's an Austin-based company, but the big packs of Waterloo Sparking Water have begun to supplant La Croix in our home

That watermelon flavor is just too good