Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

oh hell yeah nobody told me there was a costco thread

we just moved a block down from a costco and it loving owns, i can get super cheap gas right loving there and a box of like 400 ice creams

i bought that executive membership because i knew going in i was gonna get that roomba and cake for days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

my girlfriend hates me because i walk around costco like louie anderson from Baskets

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

When you go to the gas station you get right up on that rear end and don't let go until they leave

Choose one car and say "that is the car I will replace", don't hedge your bets and hang back like a bitch

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Chinatown posted:

Filled up my tank with high quality Kirkland gasoline and filled up my stomach with a high quality Kirkland brand hot dog.

Nice. I'm gonna do the same latter. PBUC.

PBUC!!!

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Fullquoting