Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yakiniku Teishoku
Mar 16, 2011

Peace On Egg

canyoneer posted:

Costco pesto is delicious

Agreed, it’s cheap and I put it on everything. When I’m too tired to cook I get some of those fridge section Perdue chicken things at the regular grocery on sale for $2 and then I load em up with Costco pesto and veg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yakiniku Teishoku
Mar 16, 2011

Peace On Egg

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Those are really good and I find it hard to believe the nutrition info. It's like more candy barrish than a snickers. I don't get it.

Like if I were given a choice between a super unhealthy candy bar and the Irvine protein bar, I'd shove Robert Irvine in me.

Like half his career, it’s smoke and mirrors- 3g sugar, but a decent carb count and the main sweetener is sorbitol. If you don’t have an issue with those go nuts

Yakiniku Teishoku
Mar 16, 2011

Peace On Egg
I was skeptical about bulgogi dumplings but bibigo is some decent poo poo

We tried some other variety of their dumplings a while back, maybe mini wontons, they disappeared immediately from the kitchen

Yakiniku Teishoku
Mar 16, 2011

Peace On Egg
I liked the A-sha noodles fine and hated the Bitchin Sauce. hosed up imo