Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Costco has individually wrapped frozen chicken breasts for $19 for a 6(.5?)lb bag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

PBUC, $99 for a giant comfy, soft sheepskin rug the size of a small car.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Picked up the ULTIMATE Sherpa after class today, feels like sleeping on gods tits.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Chinatown posted:

Oh poo poo I forgot about this. I didnt buy it but I am tempted to get a few for presents:

Picked up one of these bad boys the other day for my Girlfriends dad. Well worth the $40.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

The tuscan hand rubbed fontina is the best cheese.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

My ‘Co has been blessed with some amazing prime meat lately. Going to dry brine these bad boys for a few days and then butter baste them in my carbon steel on Sunday.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

The Clitoris posted:

Those are some insanely fatty steaks. I better keep an eye out next time in the Co gat dam!

It was a lot of meat to take, but I was prepared.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

The refrigerated tikka masala is the bomb dot com. Especially if you live in a place without any north Indian style restaurants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Cosmic Crisp are definitely the best apples I’ve ever eaten. Hopefully the orchards start expanding soon and costco can pick it up.