Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Costco's Aussie Bites are real good.

:yum:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

therobit posted:

Do you renounce Sam Walton, and all his works?

I do renounce him.

Schadenboner fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Feb 8, 2018

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Gunna go to Australian Costco tonight anyone want anything?

Do they call Aussie Bites just "Bites" there?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

I'll have to check, no idea what those are.

They're the official food of Australia and the government mandates their consumption throughout the month of June.

I'm starting to suspect you aren't actually Australian, forums-poster "I would blow Dane Cook".

:colbert:

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

This is an Aussie Bite in Australia:

Whitest thing imaginable while still being incomprehensible to any normal speaker of English: it's Australian alright...

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
We got a bag of the mini torta rolls, they're awesome (as always) but this time they were pre-sliced. They have a faint smell of cinnamon. It's not overpowering or even unpleasant (cinnamon as a savory rather than sweet spice is pro-tier as gently caress) but it's weird.

I'm betting they were on the same cooling pan as cinnamon buns maybe, or raisin bread was sliced on the same slicer?

Schadenboner fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Nov 12, 2018

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Now I want some Aussie Bites.

:(

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Pennywise the Frown posted:

That doorbell is actually pretty cool. My buddy has one and I went over to his house right before the Packer game started. I rang the bell. Nothing. Just his dog barking and whining. Ok maybe he's in the bathroom. "Hey Pennywise, I'm at the grocery store still. Sorry about that I'll be there in 10 minutes." Cool. I mean wtf why did you ask me to come over and run out but he was at the store and told me what was going on.

Pretty neat.

I'm confused as to what role the doorbell played here?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

I got the middle priced one. Hopefully it's the one that does both. My boss(my dad) yells at me for sniffling and sneezing all day in the office next door. :smith: Why my dad gotta yell at me like that tho

Kill dad, inherit corpse, eat trash, be free.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

but he pays me in money. money that be spent buying hella DAWGS

Then at least wipe your nose on his shirt sleeve, maintaining eye contact with him throughout?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Taima posted:

Mustard and kraut and/or onions.

I get it, you like ketchup. Enjoy man. I like how you ask me this every few months, its like a somewhat creepy tradition at this point. It is ill-advised but not illegal to put ketchup on a dog, you do you.

Speaking of tradition, happy Thankgiving to all faithful costco goons!

Incorrect. Only death can solve the ketchup fancier’s illness. That their disgusting hobby is not illegal merely proves how thoroughly their perversion has infiltrated the state.

What I’m saying is: the piss tape is real, but it’s ketchup.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

revmoo posted:

Right but a bottle of asprin going from $10 to $12.50 isn't "through the roof"

Tariffs and such are usually used as an excuse by companies to raise prices. That's more common in cases where the product doesn't arrive from the tariffed country fully-formed, it's more common in things made from steel or aluminum or whatever, but it's a thing?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Coredump posted:

The Costco pumpkin pie is... not good. A rare misstep by the ‘co.

:ohdear:

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Big Data posted:

I swallow about 5-7 benadryls an evening. It's cheaper than alcohol and it makes whacking off a lot of fun.

:stare:

Two and about 6mg of melatonin do me just fine and already I'm :ohdear: as gently caress about getting whatever that JAMA paper was talking about.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

:thejoke:

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
I caught Schadenboner Jr's upper respiratory infection and now hunger for the sweet release of death.

That being said, Kirkland moist baby wipes are durable and minimally irritating alternative to Kleenex.

PBUC

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Maybe they're Greeks or Russians so it's still before Christmas for them?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
What killed the sherbets?

DA ICE-CREAM AGE!

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Renegret posted:

It very much tasted like something who huffs their own farts and only drinks something unique to claim superiority over other people would like.

I mean, welcome to the wonderful world of drinking craft beers?

:shrug:

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Don't get me wrong: I love me an ultra-double American IPAs or Imperial Stouts black as midnight or whatever, but yeah: you go through a lot of :circlefap: to find the good ones.

Luckily it's beer not wine so it's cheap enough to play around in.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
I wish they had just the caramel corn and buttered popcorn in the tins without the cheese corn.

(Cheese corn is bad, y'all.)

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

lmao if you don't buy the paper towel that tears off into half pieces and blow your nose/load into that instead of namby pamby kleenex :rolleyes:

Look at this little nublet too sissy to use low-grit sandpaper.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Got a job!

It’s near the local Costco, I’ll need to get added to Mrs. Schadenboner’s account I guess.

:rip: the extra money I’ll make vs. my last job.

PBUC

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

But think of the money you'll save eating hot dogs for lunch everyday.

Good point, forums-user “I would blow Dane Cook”!

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
I’m a veg so I can only speak to their pizza but it’s always real loving good.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Involuntary Sparkle posted:

I buy the Tillamook brand cheese snacks, individually wrapped. They're good for about 4 months in the fridge. Likely to be a regional thing for the brand, but I think all US Costcos have some kind of cheese snack.

Individually-wrapped cheese snacks existing in your fridge in quantities greater than (or equal to) 1 is just the universe’s way of telling you that you aren’t eating enough individually-wrapped cheese snacks, hth?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

quote:

Aqua Nexis hand held bidet sprayer is engineered from SOLID stainless steel and lead-free brass to last a lifetime (no rustable chrome plating here!)

:getin:

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

meet girls at the store posted:

Yesterday I visited the church and purchased a bottle of the insanely delicious garlic-infused olive oil. I loaded everything into the backseat of my brand new car, and when I got home found out that the glass olive oil bottle was broken. It was definitely already broken when I picked it up in the store, as everything that had been situated under the bottle in the cart was streaked with oil. During the car ride home the bottom half of the bottle basically dissolved into small glass shards, and dumped about half a liter of oil all over the (again) brand new upholstery.

I took my receipt back to the ‘co, expecting to easily get the olive oil refunded for my trouble, but the customer service lady was extremely unhelpful. She demanded that I return the bottle and the oil to get a refund, even though I showed her photos of the stained backseat upholstery and the glass/oil is now mixed with a swirl of upholstery shampoo in the belly of my shop vac.

A manager ultimately refunded my got dang $8.89, but my faith is shaken. Still drowned my sorrows in a hot dog + soda with refill though.

Sorry for you are lots!

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Phylodox posted:

I wish there were a size even larger than king.

I would buy an emperor size sherpa.

I would just burrow down into a god size plush blanket and live there forever.

:same:

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

berth ell pup posted:

oh god, “dry brining”is a thing dumbasses do now to lovely meat their fat asses bought at Costco?

I don’t want to live on this planet anymore.

Thank you for your contribution to the thread and have a happy new year!

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Ravendas posted:

My sister happened to have bought him the exact same thing, except Sam's Club version.

:sever: imo?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Agreed, definitely cut up the blanket of the false prophet.

I was speaking of his relationship with his apostate sister but this too, also.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

https://www.delish.com/food-news/a25747279/costco-7-pound-tub-nutella

Stay safe, goons.

:ohdear:

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

djfooboo posted:

Chicago company. That town is pretty serious about the 'za. Their secret is the buttery crust imo.

I think a lot of the Chicago pizza hate is actually Uno’s Pizza hate which is unfortunate because:
1. Uno’s loving sucks
2. Good deep dish pizza loving rules

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Big Data posted:

You might have bigger problems in life if you need 5 gallons of mayonaise.

But they also sell fridges at Costco so I don’t see the problem?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Jack Skeleton posted:

So unless you just want to have a comically oversized Nutella bucket in your kitchen,

It’s this.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
I get :ohdear: as gently caress when my :gas: light comes on.

Never actually had a problem with my car running out of gas (my current one or any previous) but still.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

therobit posted:

It's designed to alert you that you should fil up soon, not that you are about to be stranded on the side of the road. If you read the owner's manual it will probably say how much the reserve is.

Also AAA will bring gas out to you at cost, although I’m sure they charge something like rent-a-car rates per gallon.

But my concern is that it will actually have been on for like an hour or two and I just never noticed it until I noticed it.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
I like the idea of Kirkland’s pesto (for one thing, unlike most commercial pestos it has at least half of the garlic it should have) but the sunflower oil they use tastes weird after a lifetime of eating the olive-oil based pesto my mom used to make.

They also use sunflower oil in the Artichoke hearts and it doesn’t taste bad but just weird to me.

E: I don't even dislike sunflower seed oil, either. I just don't think it's as seamless a substitute for olive oil as is apparently believed?

Schadenboner fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Jan 13, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Taima posted:

If I could press a button to banish samples forever, I would press it so hard that my finger would explode.

:chloe: