Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Jingleheimer posted:

You guys are all wrong. The best kind of pie is chicken pot pie. I'm so happy that Costco started making them again. As a man who lives alone it's great to buy a Costco chicken pot pie and have that be all my meals for like 4 days.

poo poo this is a good rear end idea, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Sale price on these flannel shirts, I don't think these are the heavier flannel ones I bought last time but I'll give them a go

https://www.costco.com/.product.1308200.html

Costco please stock some pea coats soon, I need a new winter coat

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Gonna buy a rotisserie chicken and feed the scraps to my backyard chickens, PBUC

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

fwiw i got dragged to costco (mishwaka, in) last saturday afternoon for pizza (i usually go on weekdays 1-2 hrs before close to avoid the crowds) and it was packed. I've never seen the parking lot so full, we literally had to park all the way at the end of the lot. It was nuts inside. Didn't pay particular attention to what people were stocking up, but definitely a lot busier than a usual weekend that isn't a holiday or has some Notre Dame game going.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Grand Fromage posted:

I'm glad everyone's buying up breasts and leaving thighs for me. :getin:

gently caress yeah, thigh power

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

It's times like this that make me glad I have backyard chickens for eggs.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Alan Smithee posted:

I'm coming over

to rub myself on your chickens

So if coronavirus and salmonella got in a fight, who would win?

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Is this heaven?

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

shut up netface posted:

TODAYS THE DAY GUYS

EXECUTIVE REWARD CHECK ARRIVED IN THE MAIL.

I aint gonna go to church anytime soon to spend it, unfortunately.

Nearly $400 on mine, trip yesterday ran $350 and got enough frozen foods and staples for a month at least, PBUC

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Buy a fire TV or an Android box, most smart TV implementations are garbage. A good TV will last a long time, just upgrade your streaming box as necessary over the years

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

The Nvidia Shield is the be-all, end-all Plex server/HTPC/home streaming device. It is 100% worth the price, and I am a person obsessed with points of diminishing return.

I would recommend against the non-pro 2019 Shield (the tube version).It runs on 32-bit android and has issues outputting 4k resolution on some apps without stuttering. Sadly the Pro version seems to be sold out of most retailers right now, but if you can find a 2017 shield they are still great devices.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Honestly I'm waiting for Vizio's OLED lineup. Maybe not this generation but next year after they iron out whatever issues are bound to pop up

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

I still miss the gelato bar in the food court

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Consider portion size also, if you're cooking for yourself or two people an air fryer heats up faster and uses up less energy than even a full size convection oven

On the bad side, the off brand air fryer i bought is a bitch to clean

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

PIZZA.BAT posted:

marfarkin ling ling dumplings

i feel this

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Mons Hubris posted:

I like the bibigos better than the ling lings

i like them too (the bulgogi ones) but they spatter like crazy on the skililet when i cook them :(

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

FilthyImp posted:

Not a problem in the ^Air Fryer^ :sickos:

touché

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

chest freezer: ENDLESS SUPPLY OF LING LING POT STICKERS

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

13Pandora13 posted:

I'm more of an Al's gal and my whole family thinks I'm loving insane. Portillos is good but Al's is better. Fite me.

Chicago has amazing pizza but god forbid anyone outside of the area bother to actually try Chicago style thin crust or double-decker before immediately making GBS threads their pants about "pizza casserole" as if every joint in the city is lovely pizzeria Uno.

I prefer Al's too but I'm just lucky to have a portillo's here after moving to Indiana

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

All the Rana products are great, I'm horribly addicted to their ravioli

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Goddammit, as a photographer, the ability to get same day, relatively good quality prints at cost was amazing and I’m going to miss it. The photo centers even had color accurate printer profiles for proofing prints before sending the files :(

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

🎶 You've got Cheesy Blasters 🎶

And then meatcat flies away on his um, skateboard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

yo what the gently caress have the kirkland brats been discontinued? i haven't seen them the last couple of visits to church