Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I went to Costco today for some typical essentials like kettle chips and they had a really nice looking dog bed with a washable cover, which is exactly what I've been looking for. I picked it up and my pitbull loves it. Costco owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I really want a Costco hotdog right now. My fridge is empty and I've been eating subway every other day because it's close and nothing else in between. I really should get, like food or something but I've been far too depressed.

I wish Costco delivered hotdogs. :smith:

You could probably pay some Uber or Lyft driver to pick up a Costco hot dog for you lol

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
The best thing is Kirkland lox. It's so much cheaper than any lox at Kroger or other grocery stores and the packages are massive.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

old.flv posted:

does costco carry something I could bring into work for lunch? like some microwaveable bowl or something?

Costco has really good Thai or Indian-style ready made single-serve stuff. They also have great single-serve teriyaki chicken and ravioli. Cheap as hell Amy's burritos too.

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Jun 4, 2017

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
When we want to make sushi or poké, I always get the fish from the local Japanese grocery store because they regularly fly out high quality fish that they stand behind and have the best selection of rice, noodles, Japanese snacks, and all that jazz around here, and very solid produce too. There's an incredible Japanese bakery next door too. Sure, it's somewhat cheaper to buy salmon or tuna at Kroger or Giant Eagle vs. the Japanese market, but I am not an expert and I don't want to risk getting food poisoning when I eat raw fish. Sushi-grade may be total unregulated bullshit, but you really can't eat raw fish from just anywhere.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I'd go for some pizza with potatoes, pineapple, and bacon in a split second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Taima posted:

Potatoes on pizza is a completely normal topping, but usually only at wood-fired personal pizza type places. Definitely hasn't caught on much beyond that and probably never will because it's not super easy to get right consistently, and your typical salt-of-the-earth regular person is usually bewildered by it. Everyday pizza is an institution, it doesn't change quickly and people are largely skeptical of anything that fucks with their pizza. For good reason arguably, but still.

There's a dozen delicious wood fired oven places around here, but I've literally never seen potatoes on any menu. It sounds amazing and I really want it, but it's anything but "completely normal" at the artisan type places in the Midwest at least.