Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
I made a big nine-layer banana pudding using the Biscoff biscuits from Costco for tomorrow. They have a nice dark buttery flavor that elevates the humble dish to new heights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

There's a flat $8 off on vacuum sealed pork loin in some US locations and its a great deal. It gets better as you find the smallest package so it came out to almost a dollar per pound

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

I bought a box of the frozen Jamaican curry beef patties and while a nice change of flavor and the spices were good. I wouldn't get it again. The quality of the pastry and especially the ground beef was poor.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

My partner loves tiktok recipes and that's how I found myself buying a pack of Costco beef franks to make a recipe from Snoop Dogg's From Crook to Cook. I forgot how good they were. I'm using the leftover franks to have authentic Costco food court dogs at home and live that covid life.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

I am apparently faceblind because I had to go into the replies to figure out that it's the actors from Breaking Bad

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

Review of GourmetNut Power Up Trail Mix variety pack ($4 off):

It really sucks. All three flavors have way too much overly sweet dried fruit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

I bought the Stonemill Classic potato salad and it was the worst potato salad I've had in my life. The vinegar was strong and unpleasant and as a whole it tasted so foul I had to make sure it hadn't gone bad.