Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Costco is the place my girlfriend shops at while I go other places but then when I meet up with her later she starts her first sentence with "You're going to be really mad at me..." and it means I have to pay for a years worth of something and lug poo poo in from the car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Can you check out the Tag Heuers for me?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

Those are some loving ugly rear end watches.

They have exactly one (1) watch I've actually liked, but it's for women, which means it's reasonably sized at 38mm or so

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Thanks!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Fools, wait until they see the price of their laziness

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

What a lovely bracelet.

The only good watch bracelet is a leather watch band that looks better with age

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

TheLightPurges posted:

If poor people had higher IQs they'd all shop there its much cheaper in the long run.

lol you're an idiot

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

I used to but they stopped selling anything bigger than size 12s :(

Why did they stop selling them? It's hard enough finding cool kicks in size 15 and now I gotta buy my socks on Amazon like a maroon.

Also I got my father-in-law this thing a few weeks ago from Costco:

http://christmasbeer.net/2016-costco-beer-advent-calendar/

24 different beers for every day in December until Christmas. Anyway long story short but I went back yesterday and was going to buy myself one but they were completely gone! There had to be 30 of them there when I got the one a few weeks ago.

This thing costs like $133 here in Nova Scotia, what is it at Costco?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Teikanmi posted:

holy christ no, the bezels are so drat hideous on APs

it looks like something a steampunk fanboy would buy

For some reason watch enthusiasts really put a lot of stock into how AP created the sports watch or some nonsense, so somehow they get a pass on their incredibly ugly as gently caress designs sold for insane prices.

It has never made sense to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

It's also completely sold out, even at $130+ for a 24