Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cosmograph Kramer
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Chinatown posted:

Kirkland No Salt Seasoning owns.

No itís bad actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmograph Kramer
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

cyka blyat posted:

I didnt see that ham in Atlanta. Where are you ham goons at?

saw about 30 of them at the perimeter costco

Cosmograph Kramer
Jun 25, 2012

DiggityDoink posted:

You can get a Nissan Versa for under 13k before taxes.

versas are not blessed

Cosmograph Kramer
Jun 25, 2012

phosdex posted:

I thought even the indoor food courts you don't actually need a membership to order at. Like anyone is supposed to be able to buy there, they just happen to be inside a Costco.

this is correct, also pharmacy, and liquor. i feel like the whole get in and get out is a little murky re: cards and being asked for papers

Cosmograph Kramer
Jun 25, 2012

Donít have kids and spend more on hot dogs imo

Cosmograph Kramer
Jun 25, 2012

Iíve never abused the return policy but I use it frequently when things donít satisfy or, like your pants, a button fell off. Never had an issue or a groan or an eye roll. I spend thousands a year at Costco, itís thanks to that policy and the rad poo poo they sell.

Cosmograph Kramer
Jun 25, 2012

Pennywise the Frown posted:

What do you guys do with your rotisserie chickens? I'm a sad lonely goon and I'm not sure what I'd do with it. I mean, I'd probably just start tearing pieces off and shoving them in my mouth hole but it'd be nice to have a plan with the leftovers or something. If there are any.

They look so drat good.

I deglove the meat and mix it with avocado and additives and put it on Daveís killer bread. Makes amazing lunches imo

Cosmograph Kramer
Jun 25, 2012

SirPablo posted:

I've barely put a dent on my ham. Kinda regretting it... Maybe I should return it.

and your christmas tree you disgusting PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cosmograph Kramer
Jun 25, 2012

tangy yet delightful posted:

If anyone in THE SOUTH can take a picture of the frozen sausage patty box that Costco sells and post it ITT that'd be awesome. I'm not seeing it up in the PNW all they have are the sausage+biscuit boxes and I just want a box of like 30 frozen sausage patties so I'm hoping to make a request. The box I remember is a red and white box but I'll take what you (the thread) can find.

edit: it's not Jimmy Dean or another nationally known brand IIRC

Iím in atlanta(pretend south) and will check Friday unless someone comes through sooner

Cosmograph Kramer
Jun 25, 2012

COSTCO RELEASE THE BITCHIN SAUCE IN ATLANTA PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! gently caress!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cosmograph Kramer
Jun 25, 2012

Cartoon Man posted:

This is some good poo poo.

agreed

Cosmograph Kramer
Jun 25, 2012

Anyone else grab that low country boil? never saw it before and i grabbed one, haven't tried it yet though.

Cosmograph Kramer
Jun 25, 2012

Cosmograph Kramer
Jun 25, 2012

Iím 6í6 and only got a 34 length :(

Cosmograph Kramer
Jun 25, 2012

Blessings upon the flowing rivers

Cosmograph Kramer
Jun 25, 2012

Anyone else see the extremely blessed communion of 3 half rotisserieís for 5.99?

Cosmograph Kramer
Jun 25, 2012

Alan Smithee posted:

i feel like every costco but LA gets beyotchin sauce

I havent seen that anywhere

Atlanta remains unbitchin

Cosmograph Kramer
Jun 25, 2012

Costco give me the loving SAUCE!

Cosmograph Kramer
Jun 25, 2012

Manuel Calavera posted:

In the unlikely event that someone has missed it. Lowtax has come out against Costco, strongly in favor of Sam's Club. (actually he's an abusive rear end in a top hat still but I thought I'd make it on brand for the thread.)

Worse than abuse... shameful

Cosmograph Kramer
Jun 25, 2012

ultimate sherpa throw

Cosmograph Kramer
Jun 25, 2012

Got a thicc package of Tall flannels waiting on my doorstep from costco atm. praying they be blessed.

Cosmograph Kramer
Jun 25, 2012

west salem mattress from costco is epic and good and cheaper than the caspers

Cosmograph Kramer
Jun 25, 2012

strangehamster posted:

I believe all open pumps should be used at all times, donít wait for anyone or anything.

extremely this gently caress anyone who waits to pull through

Cosmograph Kramer
Jun 25, 2012

Renegret posted:

I haven't had a great experience with the Michelin wipers from costco. They're streaky as hell.

Then again, in all the years I've had this car, the only wiper I haven't had problems with are OEMs. So maybe I'm cursed.

Two cars now with them, 4 streaky wipers. I think its them.

Cosmograph Kramer
Jun 25, 2012

That hover UFO is garbage, if it so much as touches a wall it flips over and dies

Cosmograph Kramer
Jun 25, 2012

FogHelmut posted:

poo poo I picked one up for my kid for his birthday.

hell he might love it, but its useless at least inside the house due to the way it zips off and crashes almost immediately every time its chucked into the air to start up.

Cosmograph Kramer
Jun 25, 2012

2020 is the year of jamůn. This year, as I sit among the presents and the cruft; I eat the meat.

Cosmograph Kramer
Jun 25, 2012

I returned a christmas tree to costco today, AMA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmograph Kramer
Jun 25, 2012