Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Jonesin for sum Costcy real bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
I'll man the hot dog station :nommies:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Hope those cruises got the dog meat...

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I just hold up my wallet and salute, real recognize real when a dog is on the line.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Kelp Me! posted:

Ok so I'm trying to justify the cost of just owning up and buying my own drat membership. The thing is, meat and cheeses and produce are great but it's just me and my wife and even supermarket produce has a tendency to go bad because we wait too long. So I'm trying to compile a list of non-perishables that justify the membership cost. So far I've got:

-Frozen veggies & chicken for stir fries
-Paper towels/TP/Kitchen wipes
-Bar and hand soap
-Laundry detergent
-Those microwave veggie bowls
-Olive oil

Any other major items worth stocking up on?

If you use any kind of allergy meds one single bottle pays for your membership a few times over.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Kelp Me! posted:

TBH I just looked up paper towels and TP and it's actually cheaper to buy 3 12-packs of TP at stop&shop than a 36-pack of the same brand at Costco :(

gonna have to do more research tomorrow

Yeah you can find sales that beat Costco sometimes, but I've lived that life, it's too much work. GIMME THE DOGGIES AND EPIC WIN!!!!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Little known fact, Kirkland brand not only prides itself on being as good as the national brands, many times it is, in fact those brands!!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

FogHelmut posted:

Yeah, this might get me banned from the thread, but certain items aren't cheaper at Costco. I got a chest freezer on sale at Best Buy for about $100 less than Costco.

You touch on a good point friend! Costco is not always the cheapest, but I feel in my heart that if you buy only at Costco you will find the best life!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Welcome friend, enjoy a dog and a soda! Only a dollar fifty!!!!!!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Imagine a piping fresh dog covered in onion and deli mestard, and a big beefy Pepsi Co. soda next to it.

Imagine it all for 1.5 usd

:swoon:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Costco takes every kind and welcomes them. They may be wrong! But that is OK!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

BaconCopter posted:

One dollar

Fifty Cents

QUARTER POUND PLUS

All Beef, inside and out

HOT DOG

w/ a fountain drink

IN MY MOUTH

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Xaris posted:

iirc I think Kirkland Vodka is rebranded Grey goose? i've never tried them side-by-side. I'm not sure what you're referring to more expensive and less expensive, I thought they only had 1 but I might have missed it.

Kirkland makes two vodkas, a Smirnoff/absolute tier and the grey goose tier, p sure it's like a 3-7 dollar difference. gently caress the cheap one

Also eat a Dog!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Chinatown posted:

my roommate made one of those pre-marinated tri tips last week and said it tasted like a hot dog. he was actually pretty correct. It was weird.

Still really good though!

Of course it's good, you can't beat that Costco 100% all beer doggie taste!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

A whole quarter pound of pure beef dog! PBUH!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Chinatown posted:

I was house-sitting my 'rents place last weekend for a day and made lunch. Raided the fridge and found a pack of 1/4lb Kirkland Brand All Beef Hot Dogs.

It was a good afternoon.

Fuckin a, fuckin... a

That's a good fridge!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

That sauerkraut tip is god tier.

WIFEY WATCHDOG fucked around with this message at 15:34 on Apr 26, 2017

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

Woah doesn't look busy, the one I'm near never has anywhere to sit

I was there when it opened, pretty sure I had the first quarter pound doggie of the day! You can see that Lennox hvac fucker already cat calling people. Does every Costco have them?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Bought generic allergy pills. Paid for membership.

Costco is life.

Same but we get to buy 3 of these a year so it pays 3 times. PBUH Costco holy be thy name

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

FogHelmut posted:

Hanging out at the lake in my Costco beach tent, using my Costco beach towel, and my Costco backpack beach chair.

Hope y'all got some Kirkland brand quarter pounder dinner dogs on the grill!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

You get it all in this! Taking quinoa from a local population who needs it more than you, veggies and chicken!

WIFEY WATCHDOG fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Apr 30, 2017

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

BIG DICK BOBBY posted:

I get enough savings on condoms to pay for the membership

Possible troll alert, Costco condoms aren't very cheap and Amazon is probably better!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

IKEA food sucks rear end, gimme a beefy 1/4 on hot dog all day long. Thanks be to Costco

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Can we get rid of these paid IKEA trolls? This is DISGUSTING!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

gently caress baby bels on sale? God is good, Costco is great!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

gently caress, Costco is amazing.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

gently caress, now I'm excited to go to Costco tomorrow.

Me but every day

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Just had some Kirkland Lasagna and boy HOWDY was it GOOOoooOOOOD! Praise be to the most high.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I accept this new info and withdraw my troll alert! drat, gonna get me some rubbies from the best store on Earth.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Thinkin bout a big dog... TODAY!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Just finished that dog I took a pic of, filled belly and a happy wallet! Thank you Costco :angel:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Eat it, and wear it!!!! Astonishing finds every day at this wonderland.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Snack for the drive home and then some free noms for the poochies :)

Praise to the most high Costco.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Relevant Tangent posted:

Executive memberships are for people who are poo poo at math, sorry friend. Just get the credit card, it's a far superior option.

uh... lol its not about math friend its about flashing that sweet black card on walk in letting them know a Premium Member just entered.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I like Costco.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Praise be to Costco in the varied ways it brings light to a dark nation!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Costco.... is good

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

MODS?!!??!??? Get this troll OUTA HERE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Tim Whatley posted:

The best part of any day is Costco. Just fact.

100% agreed.