Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
theyve never had brown mustard at my locations. that sounds like some kinda extra fancy costco poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the corporate bean counters make me sick. find a way to bring the onions back NOW. you FUCKS

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
well, not with that attitude

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

karthun posted:

I would like to report that onions and relish are back at Costco. I repeat, onions and relish are back.

PBUC

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Whooping Crabs posted:

I wish they would bring back coke products in the food court; diet pepsi is so bad I just drink the soda water

pepsi products is the only thing wrong with the food court (besides the onion situation of course)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i went to co and theres still no relish nor onions at mine. awful. just awful :argh:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

fordham posted:

I'm caffeine-free and the only non-caffeinated beverage is the awful lemonade :saddowns:. How about a Sprite/7up/Sierra Mist Costco?

yea the lemonade is the "best" you can get but it still sucks. i think they do have sierra mist at mine isnt that a pepsico product?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
im thinking about going to costco today. i know one person posted that onions were back at their food court but is this actually the case for anyone else? i cant stand hot dog trolling

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
they ran out of those at mine for a couple months but theyve recently come back. sadly the mini breakfast quiches have not :smith:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i like the pot pie. none of those prepared meals are going to knock your socks off but theyre generally a good deal for the money if you need to feed a bunch of people or want leftovers you can reheat for a few days. that said i think the pot pie is one of the better offerings there.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Jingleheimer posted:

That guy is also probably very lucky that they even had enough dough ready to make him 18 pizzas on the spot like that.

if there's ever a place that would its da 'co

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
if you live near a decent sized city they should have office liquidator(s) somewhere around town. i got a great condition aeron from one for around 400$ at the beginning of the pandemic. they had probably 100 to choose from at least.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i got those boba brown sugar bar things was a little skeptical at first but yeah, theyre drat good. always worried to try something totally new like that from costco but it does not disappoint and will be no problem to finish all 12 that it came with

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

PokeJoe posted:

I saw the ham today :worship:

and so the cycle begins anew

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
if i had 400$ to dispose of id buy just about anything else

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

FogHelmut posted:

4 jamones.

bingo

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

GORDON posted:

Notre Dame burned, Costco didn't.

new thread title

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

poisonpill posted:

Bring back the Polish. Bring back the Combo. People are dying out here.
:negative:

ok yes but onions first god dammit

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i got covid over christmas and just started testing negative consistently so of course first place i go is costco. was running dangerously low on various essentials. the amount of people not wearing masks there was staggering but i did my best to ignore the idiot herd. got in, got my poo poo, got a dog and a slice and left.

the new dog paper does fuse to the bun but if you pull it out right away and eat it asap you can prevent that. still no onions though gently caress !!!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i ordered one of those eddie bauer fleece lined sweat shirts. absolutely right up my alley but they didnt have them in store. cant wait to be comfy.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ive bought a few bottles of the carapelli olive oil "100% unfiltered organic evoo" from costco and it seems good to me, an idiot

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

MarcusSA posted:

Hot dog and a slice for under $4.

God bless Costco for lunch.

it's like 3.50$ AND you get a drink (pepsi products unfortunately but hey). you cant afford not to

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

MarcusSA posted:

I tried the chicken Alfredo a while back and it really wasn’t good. It needed something (salt I think) but I’m not 100% sure what it was.

I won’t be getting it again

yeah the chicken in the chicken alfredo just isnt very good either. the pot pie is better

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
sorry for non costco tangent but if youve got a good meatloaf recipe pls drop it

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
anyone know do all costcos have the tire pump thing or does it differ by location (like with alcohol sales for example - i realize thats a legal thing but still)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
gee thanks

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
got my eddie bauer fleeced line sweatshirt in the mail. im feeling comfy as hell right about now and looking pretty drat good in the process ???

PBUC

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yeah it's not very thick fleece but the entire inside is lined

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
for some reason the costco parking lot is the only place ive consistently had people steal spots from me .. rude rear end mother fuckers should have their memberships torn up !!!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i got some tiramisu from costco once that came in little glass cups. the tiramisu was fine but the glasses were nice enough to save and i use them pretty often when i want just a lil drink. PBUC

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
oil changes have crept up from the 60-75$ range to 100+$. it can be rewarding to do your own work

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol people keep exposing themselves as major jack asses in the costco thread keep up the good work

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Gaius Marius posted:

Prices are going up on everything

inflation is at like 8% and no signs of slowing down lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Im gonna 100% pork a rotisserie chicken

american pie reboot

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
do they sell fever tree products at anyones? i am spending too much on tonic at regular store. that poo poo goes fast

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Renegret posted:

And the soda is flat

it's all pepsi so im not drinking that filth either way

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
you couldnt pay me enough to visit costco on the weekend. wall to wall poo poo show featuring all the worst people from the local area

god bless full remote work from home i can go at the best times instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

devmd01 posted:

lol at the Kirkland product placement in The Boys this week.

that was excellent and some of the only worthwhile product placement i can abide