Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

I was walking down the beach one day and I looked back and on occasion I only saw one set of footprints. I asked Costco why there were only one set of footprints andand Costco said it was then that I offered you a quarter lb hot dog and soda[free refills]

I cry every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmRZiDRt8ww

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

ElGroucho posted:

Goddamn, there is definitely no better place to buy allergy pills than Costco. And I got some dope laundry baskets there too!

Popped one of those bad boys this morning and now it's straight sailing to breathing-through-nose town.

Buying one of the allergy pill things literally pays for the membership.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Count Freebasie posted:

Costco is the poo poo when it comes to ibuprofen, vitamins, or anything in OTC pill form. One bottle of Kirkland ibuprofen will last years.

It's true, and the value makes me horney

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Just helped a fellow disciple find peace with the Kirkland pesto, blessings at every turn this night

Praise be to Costco!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Received a hard copy of the Costco Credit Card today. Truly, I am living for the first time.

lol but this is my first credit card and I'm a big baby and scared because the only debt/credit I've ever taken on was for school

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
2% ash back

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Kirkland Signature

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Chinatown posted:

A few trips ago the cashier and manager who was nearby didn't let me purchase the chicken I selected.

They said it was "too small" and ran back for a fresh one right off the rotisserie! Thanks Costco!

Thanks Costco :)

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Hit the gf with a strawberry smoothie and churro: the light of costco will shine bright

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Have Blue posted:

This was the call. Apparently she wanted salad but their Caesar is bad? I split some of my dog/chicken bake combo with her and picked up extra desert to make it up. It ended up being fine but now the seeds of doubt have been sown

Trust is like a mirror, you can repair a broken mirror but you still see the cracks...

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I've never had a caesar salad from costco

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Costco makes me horney

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Kraut+red pepp+BOTH mustards=epic

Not to mention REFILLS :]

They should have sent a poet

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Are all costco gas stations on the opposite end of the parking lot?

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Normandy frozen veggies, brown rice, vegan protein powder.

I am made of Costco.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I went to Costco yesterday and it always shocks me how happy and nice the staff are. Like some random dude stocking shelves just made a friendly joke towards me because of something I was wearing. The cashier and boxer were cracking jokes and making the line smile. Everyone is so nice and good.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Teikanmi posted:

Costco is good, it gives and gives

Praise be

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
My housemates and I are throwing a bbq. Looks like another trip to Costco aka valuetown for this poster :grin:

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

binge crotching posted:

but the hot dog is the love of my life

yeah

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I like to pronounce "'stco" like Dale Gribble saying "s'go"

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Does Costco sell single bbq tools? Like tongs and the brush/scraper thing?

Praise be unto Costco

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I went to Costco yesterday and going near closing on a beautiful sunny day is my inner harmony.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I ordered prints from Costco, but couldn't order them to be framed online for some reason. RIP but also PBUC

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I'm in Costco right now.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Every city should be Costco

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
America should be Costco

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
A nation where all citizens are treated like Costco treats their customers and employees...

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
This is the future that Big Boss dreamed of...

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
...WE WERE DOGS!!! (quarter pound all beef with 20-oz fountain drink with refill)

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Costco

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Another weekend. Another BBQ. Another trip to Costco.

Praise be :unsmith:

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Sinegal 2020

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I have been enjoying the Kirkland Signature, Allergy Aller-Fex (Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Tables, Antihistamine) 180mg, from our friends at Costco.

Unfortunately, the pollen around here has gone into overdrive and I don't know if this is powerful enough!

What do we do from here, friends?

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Costco allergy pills are fighting the good fight. Thanks for recommendations friends.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

13Pandora13 posted:

Salmon burgs.

http://i.imgur.com/spiuQHf.mp4

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Ketchup on dogs is good, because there is no combination of Costco condiments on a Costco dog which will make it bad.

Quit being dorks you dorks!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I love Costco

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Did anyone ever try the new cheeseburger?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I'm going to buy a beach towel and a bunch of Normandy Mixed Veggies today