Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

plape tickler
Oct 20, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

We only have sam's club here, the evil knock off version of costco. better than no costco I suppose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plape tickler
Oct 20, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mediums are actually an XL. Makes the lards feel better.

plape tickler
Oct 20, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chinatown posted:

im almost out of Dr. Bronners Pure-Castile Hemp Peppermint Soap so i gotta hit up Costco this week

All-One Bitch!

Just took a shower with that. tingly balls own.

plape tickler
Oct 20, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

There are rumors of a Costco finally coming to my lame town in the near future. Eat poo poo Sam's club, burning my membership card when it opens.

edit - did two seconds of research, it's actually happening. Hot dog Valhalla here I come.

plape tickler fucked around with this message at 01:24 on May 1, 2017

plape tickler
Oct 20, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

FCKGW posted:

Mother gently caress my Costco opening got pushed back again, won't open until late 2018, early 2019

They better be planning some sort of spaceship Costco

Mine is still in the planning stages. 2022 dog and a drink. :smith:

plape tickler
Oct 20, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

I scan through this thread regularly for pictures. shopping carts, food shots, strange items in the aisles, can't fuckign get enough

plape tickler
Oct 20, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Former DILF posted:

trust me on the tcl thing, every single one we put up in my electronics dept dies after a few weeks

The 40" ones do fine

I bought a 55" 4K roku tcl model during black friday that's working fine after a lot of use. Must have gotten lucky once.

plape tickler
Oct 20, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

You guys are slacking on the costco pictures.

plape tickler
Oct 20, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Will millennials kill Costco? Will they!?

plape tickler
Oct 20, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

It's taking forever for them to start building our Costco. Could be done by late fall. I'll double fist two dogs on that blessed day.

plape tickler
Oct 20, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

That sounds like work.

plape tickler
Oct 20, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rutibex posted:

what is their target market for this thing, eccentric penny pinching millionaires that shop at costco?

How much would someone need in the bank to comfortably afford spending $500K on a ring?

plape tickler
Oct 20, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

My costco is supposed to open in Oct. It's going to be awesome.

plape tickler
Oct 20, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Itchy posted:

Mine too. They've been setting up tents around town to let you sign up for membership but the locations keep changing and there's no way to know where the drat tent will be each day.

Do they give you anything special when you sign up for a new location's grand opening or should I just sign up online?

They set up an office suite for early baptisms in my town.

plape tickler
Oct 20, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

PBUC

plape tickler fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Oct 11, 2018

plape tickler
Oct 20, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Self checkout is an adrenaline rush. How many things can I accidentally forget to scan this time?

plape tickler
Oct 20, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nfcknblvbl posted:

My daughter approves of the sherpa throw!

She's adorable. :angel:

plape tickler
Oct 20, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

FilthyImp posted:

Hey remember to grab an Instant Pot to throw in your cart full of Sherpas and chickens. They're on sale this week.

The instant pot is made for that freezer section full of fish/chicken/whatever. It should be issued with the membership.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plape tickler
Oct 20, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

I joined early and got 2 decent quality zippered nylon swag bags full of fine kirkland products and $60 cash back for going executive. Impressed before they're even open.