Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Symetrique
Jan 1, 2013

The Tustin marketplace Costco has a couple bottles of the Blade Runner edition of Johnnie Walker, if anyone's been looking for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Symetrique
Jan 1, 2013

Johnnie Walker/Diageo branding was in the original and 2049. As a tie in for 2049, they made a limited edition of black label in a bottle that's very close to the one in the film. It tastes like Double Black, but still a bit different. You're basically paying a premium for a cool bottle.

It's in a display case with some other premium alcohol, so you'll have to ask for it.

PBUC

Symetrique
Jan 1, 2013

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

Oh poo poo I did forget about Kirkland Signature blended scotches.

PBUC.

Good news! Tustin also had a bunch of the Kirkland 27 year blend!

Symetrique
Jan 1, 2013

Today, I went to Costco without purchasing anything from the food court.

That's because it was a Business Center. PBUC.

Symetrique
Jan 1, 2013

Chinatown posted:

The Mac & Cheese is a 2 billion calorie aircraft carrier of carbs. Its perfect but I try to avoid it as I'm trying to shed a few LBs.

The chicken alfredo is also excellent.

I like to put panko on top of the Mac & Cheese before I bake it. Its great.

Symetrique
Jan 1, 2013

FogHelmut posted:

Large brush fire within 2.5 miles of my Costco.

Uhhh I think I know which Costco.

Let me know if they need help saving the alcohol aisle.

Symetrique
Jan 1, 2013

The one with the tequila mixed in already? It's not bad. I'm not a huge fan of margaritas in general, but it's a pretty popular drink to bring to parties, especially if you blend it with ice.

At that price you can't go wrong though.

Symetrique
Jan 1, 2013

Lol if you don't buy your cheese in Costco business center quantities.

Symetrique
Jan 1, 2013

I tried the faux al pastor today. It wasn't bad, I'd probably get it again.

Not as good as the polish dog of course.

PBUC

Symetrique
Jan 1, 2013

TheKingslayer posted:

The al pastor salad owns.

Do you know if it's possible to get the soy pastor stuff separately? I was surprised at how good it is.

Symetrique
Jan 1, 2013

FogHelmut posted:

Yes this is Irvine, many people from countries where personal car ownership is a relatively new concept.

I once saw an elderly Asian woman knock over one of those gift sets of booze at the Tustin district Costco. She awkwardly shuffled away before any employees showed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Symetrique
Jan 1, 2013

FogHelmut posted:

Zacapa is really good rum. Buy that too and don't mix it or I will come get you.

Zacapa is great. A little too sweet but yeah, a good intro for aged rums.