Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Dude if eating some lettuce, tomatoes, and chicken breast gives you that much of a problem then you should talk to your doctor.

Seconding this. It sounds like GERD or some kind of food intolerance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

AWarmBody posted:

What do you all use the large jars of pesto for? I keep seeing them, and I'm so tempted to buy it, but I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to use it all

I add a teaspoon of the pesto to the pan when Iím cooking eggs and it is DELICIOUS :gary: also goes well as a topping for fried eggs.

Thereís also this super delicious spinach and pesto quinoa recipe if eggs arenít your thing: https://www.tablefortwoblog.com/15-minute-spinach-pesto-quinoa-bowl/. All ingredients can be found at Costco!

Iíve got a sous vide for the weekend and am heading to church today for some meatmeatmeatmeat. Very excited!!!!

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Been pretty scatterbrained lately and left my wallet in the shopping cart after I put my groceries away. I didnít realize until it was missing until hours later. My wallet was waiting for me at Costcoís lost and found. PBUC.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Steakandchips posted:

So when you say you are cooking eggs, do you mean in an omelette or scrambled or...?

I do see your point about fried ones, will try that next week.

Either will work! Goat cheese and pesto makes for a really tasty omelette.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Xaris posted:

speaking of staples, what are the year-after-year staples that people get anyways, or like common reason-to-go-if-out-staple?

Vinegar, rubbing alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, raw tail on shrimp in the frozen section, pesto

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

ArbitraryC posted:

I just wait for sales at albertson's/safeway for that kind of thing. You can get 12 packs of whatever flavor you want for like a buck, costco never has it that cheap.

Shoo shoo, heretic!

I rented a sous vide through Joymode one weekend. The kit came with a vacuum sealer. I went to church and loaded up on goods to vacuum seal and freeze. Bread! Fresh wild sockeye salmon fillets! Steaks! Ahhh yisssss. Oh yeah, you have to freeze bread until itís rock solid before you vacuum seal it or you end up with a dense brick. Whoops.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

The wipes are not flushable as in they do not degrade readily in most sewage treatment facilities and will gum up your plumbing. The only things you should flush are things that come out of your body (poop, pee, blood, vomit) and toilet paper. And damning evidence that you wrote down on toilet paper.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

hakimashou posted:

Someone in the GWS whiskey thread said costco had some special whiskey so I went over, but they didn't have it.

I did get some of those korean bulgogi dumplings and a couple bottles of wine and a jar of marcona almonds though, and a slice of pizza for lunch, so not a total loss.

I bought a bag of the bulgogi dumplings today, too.They are really, really good!!!

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Havenít made rice in my regular instant pot but I use the rice setting to cook quinoa purchased at costco. 1:1.5 parts quinoa to liquid and a quick release when it beeps. Quick release is important so you donít end up with mushy grains.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Grem posted:

I use mine no matter how hot it is, just strip down. Feels good. Then when I have a sex dream I wake up with little white fuzzies stuck to my dick.

PBUC

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

hahaha i love this. quoting so i can find it later.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

FCKGW posted:

My local Costco just fooled me with their sham yogurt facade

thats where your churro is supposed to go

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

FCKGW posted:

Del Taco already sells a Churro Shake

but they do not sell in-window fans for $10 cheaper than Amazon :boom:

edit: last night, i asked my fiancť why he doesnít like costco. he said he does like costco and suggested that we go on Friday for a date. *____*

durrneez fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Aug 30, 2018

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Big Grunty Secret posted:

Digging this post up from the dead to say I've done a blind vodka tasting (ie I refilled a variety of vodkas with 10 dollar vodka) and nobody could tell the difference. Vodka marketing is a scam

In my experience, I feel the difference of expensive vs cheap vodka by severity of hangover not by taste.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Renegret posted:

Seriouspost:

She's pregnant and isn't supposed to eat Hot Dogs, and she was in too much pain to make the trip anyway.

Did you at least let her smell your breath?

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Some people are here for a good time not a long time.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

fatal oopsie-daisy posted:

Buddy I lift 4 times a week and have 12% body fat, rippling with muscles all over so fast that Iíd steal your wife, your girlfriend and your daughter in one double bicep flex. No one I know can match me when it comes to leanness and I work hard and it shows. I eat whatever I want, whenever I want, as much as I want, thanks very much.

Swole Costco Jesus.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Navin Johnson posted:

Get ready to buy a new one SOON. Hisense is Chinese for basura.

I am Chinese and can confirm that this is an accurate translation

i have never purchased anything hisense

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

It's time again my supplicant brethren. Time... for sherpas.

:gary:

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Asked a gal where she wanted to go for our third date.

She said Costco.

!!!

You should share a hot dog ŗ la Lady and the Tramp!!!! :syoon:

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Jose posted:

i don't think i've ever actually been inside a costco

Come drink our kool-aid that we bought in bulk

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

11/10

edit: vvv theyre jelly cuz they shop at sams club :nyd:

durrneez fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Sep 21, 2018

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I once used a toothpick to pick up a sample of honeydew. It was good honeydew. Too bad I used a toothpick from the discard pile.

:gonk:

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

jerry seinfel posted:

Gf got some leggings and said they're great

:aaaaa: I NEED TO GO TO COSTCO!!!!

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Different in what way?

Iíve only had the frozen ones. Last time I had one was 10+ years ago but I remember it being a delicious bread sack of chicken and cheesy ranchy goodness.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Washington: the Kirkland State

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

You summon the Ancient 24 Pack Who Saves

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Ottermotive Insanity posted:

Al pastor salad is gone. Got chili and a churro. I'm dipping the churro in the chili.

Is it.... good?

This sounds so weird that it arcs to delicious.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

The Slack Lagoon posted:

It's 2018 just merge it into a mega marriage of 4 people. It's a Costco sized marriage

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Supreme Allah posted:

How does everyone wash their throws? I washed mine last night but it was still soaking wet after the cycle, and it took three rounds of drying. It wasnt my settings because I'd been doing laundry all day just fine.. I guess they just hold water like sponges or something.

This happens to me when the load is too heavy to spin. My washer is small so I have to use a commercial-sized washer at the laundromat.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Ravendas posted:

My wife is afraid that the sherpa throw we got a year ago sheds and bothers our breathing, so she took it and packed it into a duvet cover.

Not as soft, but it feels like a 500 degree lead blanket. Which can be good or bad, depending on the weather/level of autism.

I have a weighted blanket and to help me not waking up in a pool of rear end sweat, I put a flat sheet between me and the blanket. I still get a little rear end sweat but that may be my baseline. :j:

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

FogHelmut posted:

I live in socal and it doesn't get cold enough to use a Sherpa throw.

Same but i found a way around the weather!! I have the fans blasting at night to make the house cold.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

raton posted:

Once upon a time in the tropics I came home and my gf was under a comforter she had bought somewhere with the AC dialed down to 60 and I asked her what she was doing and she said "Having fun"

:3 i like this story

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

When I was doing wine tastings for the wedding (aka getting fuckin drunk) I bought a bottle of some red blend from costco. I can't remember the name, but it was 100% Kirkland branded. It got great reviews from the fam! Can't go wrong with a liter of wine for like $10 USD yo

Was this a wine tasting thru costco?!

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

What if I got a bagel and stuck a juicy dawg in there

°Muy erotico!

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Bummey posted:

when pizza's on a bagel you can eat pizza any time

And poo poo it out all the time

StevoMcQueen posted:

Edit for Jamon chat: one of the local supermarkets had jamon legs for sale last xmas at something like ~£30. Didn't bother getting one for one reason or another. By New Year they were on sale for ~£20. By the end of January, with only a month on their use by date left, they were down to ~£10.

I ate a whole lotta jamon in February.

Itís cured, right? so is the use by date more of a polite suggestion like in the States?

durrneez fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Nov 17, 2018

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Thanks to whomever said that they buy their allergy meds at Costco. I bought some the other day. $13.95 for a yearís worth of allergy meds is so unreal. PBUC!

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Well did you get a router ?

And did you put a dog in it? :heysexy:

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

gey muckle mowser posted:

I bought a thing of peppermint bark to bring to a party this past weekend but ended up not going, so now I have a big container of it. I tried it this morning and it's really good, I have no self control with peppermint things though so I'll probably just binge on it all week til it's gone.

Also I got these little French crepe things that are super tasty. Blessed sugar overload.

Self-control hack: if todayís gey muckle mowser eats it all then tomorrows gey muckle mowser canít eat it. :engleft:

durrneez fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Dec 4, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like eating popcorn that makes me wish i was eating cheetos