Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

Hi thread I ran errands with my gf today and promised her a lunch out. Said lunch ended up being costco food court after we were done stocking up and she started giving me poo poo. Should I sever????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Hit the gf with a strawberry smoothie and churro: the light of costco will shine bright

This was the call. Apparently she wanted salad but their Caesar is bad? I split some of my dog/chicken bake combo with her and picked up extra desert to make it up. It ended up being fine but now the seeds of doubt have been sown

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

Cheese, bread, meats (both cured and reg), FOOD COURT, 2L kirkland vodka, pallet of Snapple, 62oz peanut mm, breaded chicken tenders, cereal, that big box of chocolate chip cookies, double sixpack of muffins, case of gross kirkland light beers

👌

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

Gonna be stocking up tomorrow for a CROSS COUNTRY ROAD TRIP. Gimme your best recs im counting on you guys.

Ps: everything will either be in a cooler or just sitting in the car, reccomend accordingly

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

Good suggestions. I'll keep them in mind on my pilgrimage tomorrow, maybe throw in a pic of the haul

Have Blue fucked around with this message at 21:00 on May 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

I got the road hazard insurance and they replaced a new tire that got turbofucked by a screw two days after it was installed for free.

E: it was a fancy michelin tire too (mxm4)