Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

Thinking about getting a membership...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

maniacripper posted:

From a while ago but thanks to whoever dropped the sauerkraut tip a while back, you are a good person.

Might have just convinced me

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

We went to BJs instead. Thanks for the advice tho

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

I just got my membership last week, and I decided to go on a Saturday. Ho boy that was a bad idea.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

Would Doobie have bee successful if there was a Costco in Reform?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Costco would not have hired Doobie.

12 pack of coke... $8
24 pack of coke....$25

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

Coredump posted:

Who is doobie.

Mods????

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

Should I get my tires from Costco?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

Chinatown posted:

I don't personally, since they have a limited selection of the Big Brands, which I think are overpriced.

Shop around for sure.

Any recommendations? I'm somewhat new to this.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

Meydey posted:

They are good if you only want Michelin or Bridgestone. Check which one is currently on coupon for $70.
I did Michelins for my newer Nissan Altima, but went to Discount Tire for Falkens on my truck, older celica and shitbox civic.

What car/tire size?

Mazda 3. I'll have to check on the size.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

KakerMix posted:

I'd say don't cheap out on your tires. That being said, like anything just trudging through the internet to see what the vibe is for tires in your size.
You can order tires separately and bring them to a place and have them mount and balance them too, you don't have to buy your tires from the place that installs them.
If you need basic tire help like measurements and poo poo let us know, it's one of those things that seems complicated and specific outside looking in but is not difficult at all.

Cool thanks guys! I noticed it was probably about time since I was sliding a bit on the roads on rainy days.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

Meydey posted:

A 2012 Mazda 3 Sport uses 205/55-16. Not sure what year/model you have
A good site for reviews is https://www.tirerack.com

Stick with brand name stuff and you are safe. If you do go to Costco, stay away from Bridgestone Ecopias. They suck on anything other than a Prius.

2013, looks like its the same size as you recommended. holy gently caress that is expensive

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

Wrong thread

Over There fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Jan 29, 2018

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

What's the best bang for you buck for a good beer at Costco?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

stealie72 posted:

My state controls alcohol prices and only sells liquor in state stores, so all the Costco beer selections here are poo poo. Also, no handles of high quality $20 scotch for me.

Virginia?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

I went to Publix and was disappointed with the high price of booze

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

My costco constantly sees me only buying 24 of hard cider. Hopefully they don't see me as a degenerate drunk.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

My Costco always has an infestation of old people who like to stand in the way at all times.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

Ketchup sucks

Heinz 57 is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

The only thing I really buy at Costco is Bold Rock Cider. It's only $30 for 24, while usually a 12 pack costs $18. It's nice.