Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Delpino
May 12, 2001
Forum Veteran

Thwomp posted:

Bitchin’ Sauce just made it’s appearance at my suburban Chicago Costco. I think they’re going national.

This thread has introduced me to many new things (Grillos so good) but this Bitchin' sauce eludes me in the northern Virginia area.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delpino
May 12, 2001
Forum Veteran

Cartoon Man posted:

It’s really bad at mine in Northern VA, especially on weekends. Lots of elderly with no situational awareness about aisle blocking.

Never ever Fairfax. Hell on Earth at all hours.

Delpino
May 12, 2001
Forum Veteran
For those of us whose churches do not have the sauce of Bitchin', we may be able to find it among the heretics. https://www.bitchinsauce.com/where-to-buy

Delpino
May 12, 2001
Forum Veteran
Always nice to see Costco enforcing the rules.
https://www.complex.com/life/2020/07/costco-karen-rages-after-being-asked-to-wear-a-face-mask

Delpino
May 12, 2001
Forum Veteran

AlphariusOmegon posted:

I have shopped at dyers and sundry purveyors of grocery and goods, but I have only in times of great distress given my work tokens to the Wal family, and never engaged them in any manner of contract for membership in any of their houses of ill repute.

Though I be not a member of the Cost Company, this accusation is a slight upon my honor and I demand retraction or satisfaction upon the field of honor.

When would Alpha Legion ever fight fair though, I'd almost expect that level of subterfuge. Sneaking out with the church sacrament without tithing, tsk tsk.

Delpino
May 12, 2001
Forum Veteran
Are the blankets everyone swears by these Kirkland plush blankets, or are they literally labelled Sherpa? Saw a ton of Sherpa jackets but no blankets that resembled them.

Delpino
May 12, 2001
Forum Veteran

crazysim posted:

unethical life protip: use an altered screenshot of the costco app's "digital id card" if this is a concern

No idea why but the photo that comes up in the app for my ID is an old Asian man whereas I am a not old white dude. I carry the card so it isn't a big deal but no idea where that came from.

Delpino fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Aug 31, 2020

Delpino
May 12, 2001
Forum Veteran
This really caught me by surprise today as well:

Delpino fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Aug 31, 2020

Delpino
May 12, 2001
Forum Veteran
Their focaccia loaves sliced in half make amazing bases for pizza.

Delpino
May 12, 2001
Forum Veteran

Hyrax Attack! posted:

I know people who stock up on vanilla from Mexico for the same reasons, insisting it is the real stuff compared to what you buy in the US. Maybe they're right I dunno.

Whenever we take a trip to Mexico, we buy a big bottle of vanilla down there. For the price, you get real vanilla and not just vanilla flavoring for pretty cheap. The real stuff in the states is real, but also significantly more expensive.

Delpino
May 12, 2001
Forum Veteran

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Bless the coke gods

The gods must be crazy.

Delpino
May 12, 2001
Forum Veteran

Jubs posted:

The Costco near me in Los Angeles has stopped selling Bitchin' Sauce.

Not sure how I'm going to ration the last container in my fridge.
https://bitchinsauce.com/where-to-buy

May this make your life easier.

Delpino
May 12, 2001
Forum Veteran

canyoneer posted:

Planted a couple lemon trees I bought yesterday at the 'co. Gonna have a wrinkly old lemon celebration here!

Watch out for lemon whores.

Delpino
May 12, 2001
Forum Veteran
I prefer my monitors not display Jira.

Delpino
May 12, 2001
Forum Veteran

Xaris posted:

Then just got some other odd and end items, more paper towels, this weird turkish white cheese in brine, more paneer (best place to buy paneer). Sadly they also seem to no longer carry pallet of coconut milk at the moment.

Was it in an aluminum can with lots of different languages on it? If so that was бринза (brinza) and that poo poo is stupidly good on top of polenta with some crispy lardons.

Delpino
May 12, 2001
Forum Veteran

Soul Dentist posted:

They sure are. The 505 is in with the salsa/hot sauce/canned goods aisle

Haven't seen them at either of my local Costcos. Shall have to try another one considering how much everyone swears by it.

Delpino
May 12, 2001
Forum Veteran
PBUC, finally found the Hatch Chiles. Also in stock are the Costco 500 piece puzzle, the Costco dog toys, and Sherpa throws. Truly the best of days.

Delpino
May 12, 2001
Forum Veteran

Douche4Sale posted:

You don't have to save your receipt. They will look it up on your account.

If it was an online purchase you can even submit the price difference via a special page on the website. Or go in person and they can see those too.

This works for both returns and price refunds.
Just went through this for something and if you're looking for a price adjustment they do require the original receipt. For returns the digital one is fine, so I wound up returning it and just buying it again right after.

Delpino
May 12, 2001
Forum Veteran

large hands posted:

Protip for new baby havers (#1 poster soon) grab an old cell phone out of a drawer and install a free white noise app on it and leave that thing plugged in wherever baby is sleeping.
Just a word of warning on this one: phones do not do well being on a charger forever, as many don't have circuitry that bypasses the battery charging mechanism once full. This can lead to swollen/exploding batteries. Fortunately mine exploded in the garage (had been using it as a camera to tell if my door was closed or not) while I was home so nothing horrible got out of hand.

Delpino
May 12, 2001
Forum Veteran

norp posted:

Got myself a big bag of Kirkland Mexican shredded cheese mix for $1 today pbuc

(Would have bought more but it was short-dated)

That's why we all bought a chest freezer, for all the meats and cheeses and cauliflower pizzas, PBUC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delpino
May 12, 2001
Forum Veteran

Renegret posted:

It did for me at first but he's really toned it down in newer videos.

Plus it's kind of his schtick. It's grown on me after a bit.

I'm gonna make his swedish meatballs recipe next week.

His voice pitching up and down was something I never noticed until my wife pointed it out to me.

I always love dad joke style "make it how you like because after all, you are the master chief of your stir fry beef" comments.