Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Not An Arsonist
May 5, 2014

It was on fire when I got here
Rumor has it we might be getting a Costco in town. I have never been to one, but i have heard they are skilled in the art of removing your money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not An Arsonist
May 5, 2014

We are allegedly getting a Costco in our city and I am here to post about it. Should I get hyped? Are the hotdogs and pizza legit? Will they stock toilet paper?

Not An Arsonist
May 5, 2014

I trust Pennywise more than the last overly friendly stranger clown I met. That hotdog better deliver.

Completely unrelated, do you still AOE2 now and then? Been forever and I'm getting the feeling back.

Not An Arsonist
May 5, 2014

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Are you already a member? They have some discounts/perks for signing up right now.

https://www.costco.com/online-membership-promotion.html

Just keep in mind that you have to sign up for auto renewal.

I am not. It will probably take at least a year to sort out the paperwork and start construction, so i'm not sure if this is useful to me in the near future. Is it an annual promo or a one time deal going on right now?