Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Johnny Truant posted:

Alright I'm going to Costco to buy snacks for a card night tonight, what's something new I should pick up

Whole rib loin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

My ex wife is in prison right now for attempted murdering me after 3 hours on Lake Tahoe in a tandem kayak.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Put you wife in a life vest and tie a rope around her and tow her behind the kayak.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Get an Anova precision oven

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pray for me goons

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Another costco kayak success story

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

mysterious frankie posted:

What's the best time to go to a Costco? I ask because we just got our membership last weekend and the number of shoppers with buggy pathing AI pushing around Humvee sized shopping carts was... intimidating. Made it hard to stop and look at things.

I mean, the stuff they have is cool, so if that's just the default Costco experience I'll deal with it, but if there's an agreed upon ideal day\time, I'd like to know.

That said, we did manage to throw down $250 on a cool air fryer, electric shaver, and a bottle of vodka the size of my wife's torso, so God only knows how much in debt we'd end up if you could actually stop and browse.

Here it's an hour before close but it probably varies. Check Google they should tell you how active they are hourly.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I gave her the old mature cheddar tickler

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Jaxts posted:

The Costco in Aurora CO has the entrance door on the right and the exit on the left. I did not care for it.

There are two costcos in the reno area and one is one way and one is the other.

It is an abomination in the eyes of Our Lord.

e: one of them also has the carts on the "wrong" side so you have to get your cart and navigate through the constant stream of exiters in order to get to the entrance.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

amaguri posted:

have to agree, except i'm too lazy to return it so i'm just walkin around here smelling like grandma's purse

Sexy

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I got Dr. Bronners, on your recommendation, and I like it ok but I have some problems. It burns my taint and rear end in a top hat. Not a fan of that.

Toughen up, buttercup

The lifetime of punishment my taint and rear end in a top hat have seen I could douse them with napalm and not even notice.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Doctor Bronner’s taint exfoliation remedy

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I just bought a nutribullet and took it out and filled the box full of potatoes and returned it, thanks whoever upthread gave me the idea. Sorry to whoever ends up paying $99 for a box of potatoes.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Costco is better than Sams because I’ve never got a tugger in the Sams mens room.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

n8r posted:

I think I got food poisoning from bitchin’ sauce.

Ban this malcontent

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

PSA don't ever have less than 100/300/100 insurance coverage and more is probably better e.g. 250/500 also if you have some assets you'd like to protect maybe consider a 1 or 2m umbrella policy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

are some of you dopes really drinking folgers jesus christ why not just piss in your own mouth its cheaper and tastes the same