Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

So hairy. Like a spider.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Gaius Marius posted:

gently caress you that's batrial

SPEAK ENGLISH

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Thank you for putting your shoes on to cover up you nasty feet.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Whooping Crabs posted:

I wish they would bring back coke products in the food court; diet pepsi is so bad I just drink the soda water

What’s wrong with you

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

PokeJoe posted:

i bought my dad the 2 pack of the big rear end green olive jars and he ate an entire jar of them today

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The Reno Costco is the worst because the entrance is on the left but the carts are on the right so you get a cart and have to navigate through the stream of fully laden exiting carts to get to the entrance.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Does Costco have any full size candy bar bulk packs?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

gently caress puzzles

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

To the 6’5” woman I saw in Costco today buying a bale of toilet paper and a rotisserie chicken and a hotdog, if you’re in this thread reading this, I would like to marry you.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

They make upright freezers now you know

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Don’t lose sight of the fact that paying MSRP may be a “good” deal right now but it’s generally a terrible deal and likely will be again a year or two from now.

I paid 10 grand under MSRP for my F-150, if I’d have paid MSRP I’d have lost my rear end on it.

The best course of action is just to not buy a car right now unless it’s absolutely necessary.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I have ordered Costco snow tires and they have arrived at my Costco and I have an appointment for the 5th but can I just do a walk in and see if they’ll put them on before then?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Yes friends those are all for friends no alcoholism here

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Got my snow tires installed via walk in, had to leave it there all day but that was fine. Thanks Costco!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

wow that will just cause inflation and make it even harder for those with lower and middle incomes thanks a lot costco

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

fizzymercury posted:

My family absolutely hated the Rao's sauce. I couldn't get much of answer as to why other than it was "too savory" which...yes? That's a good thing. Crazy people.

Keep getting Rao's.

Get new family.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Has anyone bought the Costco motorcycle?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I can’t decide between the motorcycle and the fancy ham

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Most people think apple is your number one pie for loving but its actually pumpkin

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Skinnymansbeerbelly posted:

I celebrated when the Costco Business Center opened up last year, because it meant that I no longer had to drive all the way to Restaurant Row for bulk goods.

But first it was the bleach, then the taquitos, then the protein bars, and now the ice cream: it seems that Costco is slowly shifting what I can only assume are my favorite lower margin items to be only available at the BC, to make room for more impulse buy crap at the main.

And they don't have booze or pet supplies at the BC, so I can't do a one stop shop there. It sucks and I hate it.

ban this filth for insufficient piety in the costco thread

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I know meat prices are poo poo right now but 9.99 for choice tri tip seems especially poo poo. In the before times I got untrimmed tri tip for $1.99 a pound on sale.

I usually put a dry rub on them and stick a temp probe into them and grill them to medium rare.

https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1016919-grilled-or-oven-roasted-santa-maria-tri-tip

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

poisonpill posted:

Where in the world are you getting beef under $2/lb, even in the before times?

$2.99 a pound was common for tri tip just buying the bulk sack from grocery stores with like 5 tri tips in it. $1.99 was the good sale price. They’re untrimmed so you lose a lot to that but still cheap. Tri tip isn’t supposed to be an expensive cut of meat can’t you still get NY Strip loins at Costco for around 9.99 or less a pound?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Yeah I guess if NY is $14 then 10 for tri tip isn’t out of line but I think at that point I just say gently caress it and go for the $20 ribeye.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Meatchat: This reminded me I was low on steak in the freezer so I went to US Foods Chef Store and the prices were:

Boneless ribeye: $9.99/lb
NY strip loin: $5.75/lb
Tri tip: $4.05/lb

This is buying in bulk though (but it's open to the public), like 12-20 pound packages.

I don't think their meat is as consistently good quality as Costco's but at less than half the price I can live with it. I also don't like how much Costco mechanically tenderizes their meat.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I like tri tip and have cooked a million of em but not if they cost the same as strip loin. One thing that's good if you've got guests that like medium-well and bad if you don't is that one end is thicker than the other so you usually end up with a range of donenesses for your pervert inlaws that don't like medium rare.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Johnny Truant posted:

what the gently caress

Upright. No chest.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’m putting together a class action lawsuit against Chinatown, PM me if you have any dr bronners related taint or eyeball damage.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Enos Cabell posted:

I was tempted but did not pull the trigger

You really screwed up you will regret this for the rest of your life.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Inspector 34 posted:

My wife walked in as I was typing that last post and vehemently denied hating curries. She reminded me that she does actually cook a thai shrimp curry every once in a while so I guess I should set the record straight there. To all of you here in the Costco thread, my wife does not harbor any ill will toward curry or curry loving cultures. She's also not culinarily cowardly, but her parents are so she never developed a taste for certain things.

Tonight we're doing the tikka!

What did your wife do to make you say this?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Did she hit you?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Get an inflatable hot tub when it’s not full of water it can double as a guest bedroom.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Stand it upright

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Get two inflatable hot tubs and put one upside down on top of the other and you got a bouncy house for you kids

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

blight rhino posted:

I'm a single dude. No space for a chest freezer

What about an upright?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

We just saw this thing for the first time and got it and were happy with it. He’s wrong though the vegetables aren’t pre cooked. Also our chunks of broc were 2-3x the size of us so I cooked the veg 2 or 3 times as long. I think ours had less chicken and more vegetable than his also.

Definitely enough food for 3-4 people or 2 people and leftovers.

https://youtu.be/Q6I4PgTl7p0

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

That’s little Caesar’s

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

And my dilz

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The Costco in Reno is like 30% bigger than the Costco in Sparks and has a ton of stuff they don’t have so I wouldn’t assume that all non BC Costcos in the same region are necessarily nearly identical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

How many loaves per day does the Frog Tech program recommend for optimum gains