Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Mo_Steel posted:

Status report: The Co still great, people who don't put their cart in the corral should be fired into the sun. You get gas, a dog, a full cart of deals but can't put your cart back 25 feet away? Think of the good cart wranglers. :(

I have to wrangle carts at my lovely job sometimes. You are a saint sir. I love you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

FCKGW posted:

Lol this is the exact Tustin Costco I'm taking about that I pass every day. Maybe it's just that particular one that's a disaster.

Ever eat at French 75?

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Pennywise the Frown posted:

So my dad stopped by today and said he was bringing a special gift. I don't like surprises but he said I'd really enjoy it.

He brought me the pub mix. I've never had it before. My dad truly loves me.

Your dad's a dick.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

We don't have Costco where I live, forcing me into a life of sin. I am moving in feb though and the first thing I'm buying is a membership when I get there.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

shop online friend, the deals are everywhere

I DO shop online. This thread has me jonesin!

Navin Johnson fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Jan 7, 2018

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Hypnolobster posted:

7 cubic foot hisense chest freezer for like $130.

New kegerator day, baby.

Get ready to buy a new one SOON. Hisense is Chinese for basura.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Alan Smithee posted:

go just before closing

And I thought I was a jerk. I'll bet you leave your cart right next to where you parked your car......