Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016
4 beautiful crisp new bridgestone tires, highly rated, deeply treaded, full of clean beautiful nitrogen, installed and out the door for $370 at Costco.

The next cheapest non-costco option in the entire city was $440 installed for a set of the cheapest possible junk tires that meet the bare minimum requirements to be sold as new. And they don't have any of the warranty or service follow-ups that come with a costco set. I never ever use my membership but it just paid for itself after a few years of being dormant. How do you say... PBUC?

Hyrax Attack! posted:

They have a Mortal Kombat arcade machine for sale in Issaquah with a playable unit on the floor. I beat up Liu Kang with Scorpion but just uppercutted him for the finale as I didn’t remember the toasty move.

Played this at the Richmond CA costco while I waited for my tires, it was inappropriately loud for 9am but I couldn't stop playing and only after I fought like 5 characters did i see the little volume toggle on the top of the panel lol. Luckily Costco had the courtesy to be located in a giant scary building that absorbed all the sound.

life is a joke fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Nov 9, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016

StormDrain posted:

Did you get your dog and soda communion too?

I don't know what that means, but want to say yes

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016

Xaris posted:

hey thats my costco!! give it back

and it sucks

Is there a good North or East Bay Costco? The whole reason I stopped going was because Novato was an insane madhouse, even in the middle of a regular workday, that I decided the saving weren't worth it and just started waiting for sprouts 2-for-1 sales to stock up on things.

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016
What percentage are these cash back things?

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016

Ooh not bad. I'm not as big of a 'stco-head as many other people ITT but I could see myself making a lot off this.