Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Development
Jun 2, 2016

Math You posted:

I'm working on the new Toronto warehouse this week, and it's going to have a "shop front" food court that's walled off from the rest of the warehouse.
You can walk up to the food court directly from the sidewalk, or access it from the main entrance and a hallway behind membership.
It's a first in Canada and the closest we'll ever have to an outdoor one.

There's a high school across the street. The children will be incredibly blessed with such ease of access to hotdog and soda with free refill for $1.50

blaming you for the future of torontonian obesity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Development
Jun 2, 2016

now I see what y’all mean about the hot dog burps

ugh.

Development
Jun 2, 2016

why are all the paper towel rolls individually wrapped :saddowns:

so much plastic

Development
Jun 2, 2016

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

We bought my daughter (now 2.5) one of those bears when she turned one. She crawled and crawled all over him. She loves him, his name is Costco. He is the lord protector of her stuffed animals and he gets plenty of attention. We see his brothers and sisters and cousins when we visit Costco and she excitedly shrieks "COSTCO!" whenever she sees them.

I'm raising her up in the flock, brethren.

We love Costco.

Doing the Lord’s work my dude. PBUC.

Development
Jun 2, 2016

Bummey posted:

the real pro move is to eat the rotisserie chicken as you wander the store

while wearing the costco pyjamas