Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I have been enjoying the Kirkland Signature, Allergy Aller-Fex (Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Tables, Antihistamine) 180mg, from our friends at Costco.

Unfortunately, the pollen around here has gone into overdrive and I don't know if this is powerful enough!

What do we do from here, friends?

You take that one as well as Aller-tec (the zyrtec knockoff) at the same time.

If that doesn't work you also take the Benadryl knockoff (the pink pills)

If all 3 drugs don't work you kill yourself because life is cruel and unfair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

FCKGW posted:

By all means please do! If they are indeed awful, and Costco gets enough returns of these awful bars, then they can go back to their supplier and tell them the bars are awful and to make better tasting bars! :)

BTW if this happens I can be out of a job so please be nice and eat up all of the bars.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Xaris posted:

tbf, I remember about 10 years ago we bought these Costco multi-vitamins, and shortly after they really made you feel nauseated and potentially throw up. and they're just loving multi vitamins that you swallow so idk what binder they used but they were awful. we didn't return them mostly out of laziness but probably should have.

i also recently bought costco protein bars (i think they came in cookies n cream and chocolate?) and they were really bad. i still ate them because i don't really give a poo poo, it's PROTEIN :black101: but they were also a bitch to eat especially when cold in the morning before a run or something. i did not return them but i'm not going to buy them again.

Oh god we make the vitamins too. gently caress

Well, it's been fun, kids.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

One of the reasons people are so fat is the underestimate how many calories there are in food (pizza, muffins) and overestimate how many calories they burn from exercise (chugging through the warehouse). You probably burn less than 100 calories walking around doing your shopping. Meanwhile 1 slice of pizza represents a third of your daily calories for the average person.

Nevertheless, PBUC, and please keep eating protein bars and vitamins (especially the gummies).

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Harald posted:

How many costco probiotic gummies is it safe to eat in a sitting?

The more you eat, the more I sell, so probably the whole thing would be safe to eat. Please enjoy a bottle with your hotdog (and free refill).

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

You know what would get you your strength back after a good weekend of Costco frozen pizza and tequila? Some gummy vitamins and protein bars. Restore those lost nutrients as soon as possible. The longer you extend your life, the more Costco brand products you can enjoy.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Report her. She doesn't belong in the Costco. The sample givers shall deny samples to no man.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

SpannerX posted:

Went to the Stco today, and spent over 600 Canuckistanian kopecks. Now, I went for glasses, so that was like 400 of it. Didn't have the dog, was with a non-member and didn't want to go through the sacraments with him there and all that. Might have gotten into an argument about ketchup.

PBUC.

Although we all worship at the altar of the 'Co, you should really buy your eyeglasses online (unless you have busted up eyes). If you're just regular nearsighted you can save a ton of money, and that's the name of the game.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Meydey posted:

If y'all haven't tried the $12.99 shorts on sale with the stretchy wastebands yet, they are the most comfortable shorts ever, and have decent length. I bought 4 pair, and am tempted to get backups.

:wth:

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

meet girls at the store posted:

Just ate a Kirkland Signature nut bar with cocoa drizzle and sea salt, pretty sure I don't need to eat again for three days. Costco provides.

Only one? My friend, at least eat another.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

I bought a stretchy shorts. It's good for my goony waistline.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

The price of the pork medallions went up. This is an outrage.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Costco has frozen stir fry veggies too but I don't like them.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

That's so cool that you can buy liquor AND fireworks from Costco in free states. Feels bad man.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

The new milk gallon design is very sturdy. Another engineering feat attained by none other than Costco.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Because of the frozen peas recall a while back they haven't been carrying peas for a while. I like Normandy veggies too but sometimes you just want some peas, you know? Someone get on the horn with Costco corporate and tell them we demand frozen peas be reinstated, IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

insulated staircase posted:

the deal is it sucks. even PBR is better.

yup I'd rather drink bud or yuengling than costco light beer. they need to do a kirkland regular beer like a bud knockoff with around 5-6% alcohol. That poo poo would sell so good it would be ridiculous.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

You wanna know about residual burps? Sometimes I snack on the Costco croutons. You know, the big rear end bag of garlic crouts? Why eat chips when you can eat oily bricks of garlic bread? If you eat that, the taste remains with you for more than 24 hours. I'm not kidding it permeates your existence. Vampires cannot bite you or even get near you. And yes you will never get sex again.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Sam's aint that bad. BJs is worse.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Pease are back.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

I usually eat before I go to costco that way I don't shop hungry. As a result, I rarely ever get a dog.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

like tree fiddy for a big rear end tub of hummus this week

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

2500 calories of hummus lasted me 2 days

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

I went to temple to get my ceremonial dog

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Also they had this which was really good

https://anniechun.com/products/asian-entrees/#red-curry

Snagged a box for next week's lunch

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

treated my family to very berry sundaes, would recommend if you are taking communion

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

FogHelmut posted:

Steak is on sale for the holiday weekend. I just bought about 5 lbs on Monday. Can I go back and get a price reduction? I mean in addition to buying more steak.

Yeah I got some New York for 6.99 lb.

Costcohu Akbar

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

a hole-y ghost posted:

Please, friends—it is of utmost importance that children are exposed to the glory of Costco from an early age. You must learn to abide their trespasses for the good of the next generation.

This is true. I also have seen a woman with 4 children at the 'Co. One was in one of those papooses, 2 were in the cart facing her, and another trailed on foot. Costco grants great fertility to its adherents. And from its abundance and great deals it is possible to feed a large family. Costco bless.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

No Butt Stuff posted:

Ages 8, 5, 2, and 2. AMA

real twins or irish twins?

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

A goon had to have written this

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

ever cut the rotisserie chicken line? sometimes a man's gotta break all the rules

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Chinatown posted:

i take it home and rip it to pieces with my hands to put in a tupperware container for easy eatin' later.

i like to whittle out all the little good bits around the bones and eat em afterwards :twisted:

:same:

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

C. Everett Koop posted:

Costco hasn't brought back the pineapple-habanero sauce I like so much, and I've checked multiple stores.

I'm thinking about those dogs, but also how many bodies I'll have to pile to the sky to get my sauce back.

I didn't like that sause very much. It might not come back...

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

quote:

The majority deems it “unlikely that Faagai and John Penitani met at the Kapolei Costco to shop for food” because there was another Costco much closer to downtown Honolulu. But as savvy shoppers know, not all Costcos are the same. For example, the Kapolei location is twenty years newer than its downtown Honolulu counterpart, and features a “fresh deli.”

Ok which one of you is a Judge in a Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals?

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Went to temple today, got a combo pie and a bunch of other stuff. They had pork shoulder butt for 1.99 a pound AND take off $4 at the register. So you know I got a giant hunk of meat. Now I gotta figure out how to cook it properly. Any tips are greatly appreciated.

Oh and,

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

sandball posted:

Got a pressure cooker handy?

I do

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

I didn't have a lot of weird poo poo so I just covered the pork in whatever spices I had, then I browned it on all sides and deglazed the pressure cooker with water and lemon juice. Now it's cooking for an hour. I used a lot of cumin it smells like an indian restaurant in here. Lord Costco please let me pork butt come out good. Mashallah.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

my pork rear end was a great success

I now have the pork and wine itis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Don't judge the manchild by his cart full of yumyums. He could be Michael Phelps for all we know.