Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

thinkin about grabbing the special series 805 roomba. only available at costco.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

lots of sinners popping up lately itt

forgive them, father, they know not what they do

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuceA733A9A

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Axetrain posted:

Yeah I got that 370$ TCL too and it's pretty sweet. Looks fantastic and roku is so easy to use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P56QEcFUuE

i like how whenever someone talks about the prices plummeting they never mention that it was because all the major manufacturers were busted for fixing prices

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Renegret posted:

Shortly after I quit, my store got a new General Manager with a stick up his rear end, and the first thing he did was enforce the rules and fire every single cashier with 3 or more write ups. Out of 30 cashiers, he fired 28 of them. He didn't actually speak with the front line manager about, so the next morning the store opens and she finds that there's literally no staff to run the building. She had to call them all back in a panic and beg them to come back.

It blows my mind that someone is capable of being this aggressively stupid

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Bummey posted:

Costco changed the kind of chicken breasts they carry and I am not happy. Gone are the nice, clean, easily stored/frozen vacuum sealed bundles. Now they only have the lovely, plastic wrapped, chicken goo saturated styrofoam dish.

why

why have you forsaken me? targeted me, specifically, with this change? the plastic waste savings isn't worth it! styrofoam is probably worse I don't know

what the gently caress

that's like one of the primary things i buy from costco this better be temporary

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Big Data posted:

Doesn't really matter where you get it. Any chicken less expensive then 10 bucks a pound came from an animal whose legs broke under its own perverse weight and just sort of slid around a floor caked in 6 inches of feces and dead animals.

badass

pbuc

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Meridian posted:

Well I found one of the blankets. It is however very large (read: enormous) and I will probably end up returning it. It is really soft though, for sure.

wtf

how can a blanket be too big?

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

i made pilgrimage yesterday and got myself one of the sherpas on this threads recommendation

jfc this blanket is amazing and at such an incredible price. pbuc

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

pr0k posted:

Welcome to Costco.

I love you.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

kirkland brand marriage counseling

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

FizFashizzle posted:

What's the best easily prepared late night snack to get at costco

like something i can just throw in the oven that's relatively healthy

edamame. full stop.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

in the frozen section. should be near things like the frozen chicken or dumplings

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

priznat posted:

It annoys me they don't have those Sbasos (?) individual pizzas in supreme anymore, just cheese and pepperoni. I need the specks of green pepper and italian sausage bits!!

I thought this was the Magic: The Gathering thread for a second and this post was extremely funny

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

SBASOS, DEFILED 'ZA 1BBB

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Hed posted:

Have people done the car batteries at Costco? Do I just take mine home and install it? Will they take back the old one?

wtf

why would you not take a day trip so that you can throw it into the ocean?

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

moolchaba posted:

I have performed the deed that was required of me.

Let it be known that with a contrite heart I have achieved the impossible.

WHAT MORE CAN I DO, BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!???

PBUC

forgive me padre for i have sinned

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

GORDON posted:

Is it possible for a two person household to go through a 25 pound bag of rice, eating it maybe twice a week, before it goes bad?

If so, how does one store an opened bag of 20 pounds of rice, to avoid insects and spoilage?

I don't think a 25 pound bag of Costco rice is a logical purchase for 2 people.

Rice keeps basically forever as long as you don't live in a swamp

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

naem posted:

if you think about it hawaii is just reverse iceland

:thunk:

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Chinatown posted:

i present to you the most random thing i've found at Costco.

alcoholic otter pops

as cool as this is uh.... how are you supposed to freeze it without dry ice?

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

lol if you haven't advanced to using apple pay. the future is now, old man

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Phylodox posted:

My wife loves the Kirkland brand popcorn. But we always use the “popcorn” setting on our microwave. The few times we’ve followed the instructions on the bag, we got burned kernels.

a lot of the bags explicitly say to not use the popcorn setting. just set it to two minutes and listen to it as it goes to see if you need to add or subtract 15 seconds to it. once you know the exact time you’re good

also yeah costco popcorn is too loving good i have to talk myself out of buying those boxes every time i go

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

FilthyImp posted:

Thats likely because of Energy Star water usage requirements.

Old ones probably go water like a leaky hose.

this is bullshit for people (like me) that live in the great lakes region who literally throw away fresh water because we have too much of it

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

The Walrus posted:

king of mass produced hot sauce flavour is Tapatio definitely. nuanced as gently caress.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

The Midniter posted:

I got this awesome couch/futon thing at my local Costco for $299. It is really really good. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.

i’ve gotten this too a few years ago! it’s still with me and pretty good. many drunk friends have passed out on it. pbuc

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Trip report: I bought some HEAD running gloves from Costco like a decade ago and haven't found a church that stocked them since. It looks like they finally have them again and I can confirm: they're good

I also bought one of their bidets from the online church and can also confirm: it's really fuckin good

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

What do I need to get this hush puppy installed, anyway?

• remove old toilet seat
  • shut off water to toilet and drain
  • unscrew water intake
  • attach bidet hose to water intake, toilet
  • attach bidet to toilet
  • plug in

took me about five minutes

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

So the water is cold? This isn't a model with any heat?

the one i got has a reservoir for heating up water. that’s what the electric plug is for

also the seat is heated :coffee:

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

Yeah this is what I'm looking for. Name and brand please?

https://www.costco.com/brondell-swash-cl950-bidet-toilet-seat.product.100411463.html

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Pennywise the Frown posted:

One of the biggest reasons I don't have a bidet is because cleaning it seems like it would be difficult. Would you have to remove the whole thing to get in there? I don't want poop dust all over it.

the cleaning parts clean themselves when they retract. the rest of it is just your standard wipe down that you'd do with a normal toilet seat

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

if anyone is on the fence about an air fryer the cuisinart toaster/air fryer combo is god damned amazing. i bought one a few months ago and i use it every day now. a+

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

StormDrain posted:

My wife and I really wanted a toaster oven, and her parents bought us a margarita machine instead.

They want grandchildren and aren't being subtle

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

KakerMix posted:

Reheating pizza what the hell is wrong with everyone

For real

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

You also save a ton of money on the random purchases as well. I saved almost $100 on the toaster oven/air fryer combo that I bought a few months ago. That alone more than justified the membership for the year.

edit: Also even though they don't accept insurance for contacts their final price still comes out to be cheaper than my normal optician WITH insurance.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Well one of them is a sheep

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

just got back from church. they had chicken breasts but no thighs which is what i usually get. also they were pushing drumsticks REALLY hard for some reason. still no clorox wipes :mad:

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

One day they'll carry the coconut LaCroix and I'll become ascended

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Warbird posted:

Is there a way to search local store inventory on the website? I’d prefer to not have to wait a week for a dehumidifier to get shipped if there is one readily available down the road. I wouldn’t mind just doing a looking, but Rona and whatnot.

You can't do it online yet but if you call your local church they'll look it up for you

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Cases are on the rise again here and we're probably gonna lock back down soon. Time to go to church

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

just point at them and go, 'hey look everyone this guy is more important than us. he's real important.' and walk away