Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

i looked into joining costco so i could get copious quantities of greek yogurt at a good price but they only minimally beat the grocery store in per ounce cost.

thats my costco story.

E: sams club does not exist in my state at all, and BJs doesn't seem to have any great yogurt deals either.

how do i eat 15lbs of greek yogurt a week cheaper, goons?

Worf fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Sep 13, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Chinatown posted:

i dont even know where a sams club is located :D

same and ngl i feel better for it.

we don't even really do walmarts all that much in this part of the state, i assume because the land is prohibitively expensive and also getting trucks in and out of the city for it constantly would require its on highway exit lol

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Trastion posted:

Buy an Instant Pot and make it yourself. This Recipe is great and basic so you can add in whatever flavor you want. I prefer just using Vanilla Bean. You can also adjust the time and temp to make it more or less tart and stuff. She covers all that on the recipe page.

If you also make Fruit compote that she has a recipe for you can make these which are great for breakfast.

thats a good suggestion probably but when we start adding in a time (my time) component it loses its value for me

also they talk about using whole milk and whatnot and i eat nonfat yogurt and literally 15-16 lbs a week of it.

its something to think about if i can make it scale well though

i also don't like it flavored right off the bat since i used it in a variety of meals. (with bran flakes or fruit or as a base for a dip, etc etc etc)

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Pretty solid deal

Unlike ur poops after!!

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

come thru its lit

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

unpleasantly turgid posted:

I went for a Costco run today not knowing you need a membership, and I'm too poor to afford it :(

I'm very sad, but at least the greeter stopped me before I started picking things out.

Before anyone asks the obvious question: yes it was my first time

Thought your username was unpleasantly stupid at first, and was impressed at your username:post combo

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Why can't she put toppings on her own dog

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Trastion posted:

She has no arms you insensitive gently caress...

Figures a goon would get a gf and still have to jerk himself off

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Is your costco in germany

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

I don't eat hot dogs

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Squashy Nipples posted:

The Costco dogs are very beefy, with a decent amount of garlic. Tasty, but I could never eat more then one.

The few times I've had both a dog and a slice, I've regretted it.

you're fat

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

TheManWithNoName posted:

clotted cream and jam.

i read this as clotted clam at first and was like ewww

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

tuna...in MAYO????????

its almost like a tuna...salad????????

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

TheManWithNoName posted:

Yes, on a potato. Don't defend it.

have you tried it yet

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Eh, I'd probably eat it. Just mayo and tuna sounds kinda weird and plain but a full tuna salad with celery and everything would add some crunch to it so it could be interesting. :shrug:

Yeah, I agree though. It's a bit strange.

seems awesome tbh

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

FCKGW posted:

Costco wrung another 2.5 mil in tax breaks from our city by threatening to build in another city but luckily the council caved and we are for sure getting a Costco finally (with car wash) praise be capitalism and praise be Costco.

lol that youre happy about that

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

FCKGW posted:

Yeah i'm not too upset about it. We're a small but fast-growing city that's running out of free land and our neighbour city is expanding super fast so our city needs to lock some big names to the last remaining parcels in the city or they will literally build across the street in another town that's 4x our size and we see none of the long-term tax benefits.

what area of the country/world are you in?

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

I had to throw my Costco sherpa away because it got covered in cum and began to smell horrible.

I am a kissless virgin

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

i used to like tyson buffalo tenders that we got at BJs back in the day

mmm

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Trastion posted:

I bought some stuff called Hoody's Peanut Butter Chocolate Mix. It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. PBUC.

i just googled it and it looks amazing

god i wish i could justify eating that

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Anybody know if i can join costco online and then immediately use my membership to buy something through their website?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Statutory Ape posted:

Anybody know if i can join costco online and then immediately use my membership to buy something through their website?