Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
So I want a new television from Costco but I'd like to not pay for it. Does anyone have a receipt for a TV they could mail me so when they check at the exit it matches up? TIA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
^^^^ this is a good idea

Since covid started, they seem to be cool with you showing a receipt for a single item with a one line item receipt and not getting too close.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Spinz posted:

I want to get married to a goon just so I can have people throw little Costco onion bits instead of rice

better start eating, kid

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Chinatown posted:

*pokes you repeatedly on shoulder*

cmon man gimme some free gas bro come on dude do me a solid bro i need it ill pay you back ok???

Sometimes it's an issue that they don't take cash or any non-visa card at the pump. I assume it was this and the guy asked in a braindead manner. Maybe high.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I've organized the poo poo out of my cothes with the 4 pc felt storage bins

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
the costco website was hosed up when i searched

y'all reckon i can get a 12v battery for a gen 2 prius at costco, it's where the costs go?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I'm buying that $190 kayak and I'm taking it in the bay and i'm going 2 shaboom's and u cant fuckin stop me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Barry posted:

You're willingly buying a 2 person kayak? You madman

Why? Are they bad? My wife wants something we can both fit in. We'd just be loving around a still-rear end bay and not going in any rivers or the ocean or anything wild.