Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Chinatown posted:

Just picked up 5 more of these after getting a couple to test drive at the gym and they are excellent workout shirts that have that quick dry material. Highly recommend.

https://www.costco.com/Puma-Men%E2%80%99s-Finisher-Tee.product.100428659.html

11.99 each!

How thin are these? I need some new gym shirts but the ones that perfectly outline my disgusting body aren't my favorite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Taima posted:

Sorry to burn your retinas with the scorching hot take that a nicer 750ml bottle of booze is a better gift than a 1.75 liter horse trough of medium shelf.

yes. for your specific group of friends. I'm glad your entire friends group is in a situation where they'd rather have a better liquor than >2x as much to share around with their friends.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

durrneez posted:

All the costcos that i’ve been to that have indoor food courts have them on the right.

My local one has food on the left. I've been here a year and it still feels wrong.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

shovelbum posted:

What's the food at Disney like I bet it costs a fortune

Expensive and bland as hell, barring some of the stuff at Epcot.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

El Jebus posted:

How fast is too fast to eat a whole Costco pumpkin pie myself?

I think anything over 45 and you'll be a danger to other drivers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I eat a Costco dog about 3 times a week, lord provide. I load that poo poo up with mustard and onions, aaand also ketchup. I grew up from a tiny kid being given ketchup with my hotdogs.

:shrug: it's like if someone told me that Actually, cheese doesn't go with hamburgers. I wouldn't stop doing it anyway.

Also got an entire pallet of resellable boiled peeled eggs today - going to pickle half of them and use the rest as breakfast. Convenience.