Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
I bet most people will have used it all bt thrn. I mean it takes like 5 cases just to fill my bathtub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Well ok more like 4

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Thanatosian posted:

Remember when a bunch of old Japanese people volunteered to help cleanup after Fukushima because they didn't want younger people taking the risk?

Boomers in this country would just make their grandchildren do it, tell them radiation "builds character."

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Also, get rekt hoarders and profiteers:

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Hopefully the disruption in Chinese supply lines makes pet food safer

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
The cat's out of the bag. The toilet paper is already off the roll

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

MisterOblivious posted:

Your gas tax is still too low. Hawaii is the only state that even comes close to charging the people that use the roads what it costs to maintain the roads.

Almost all the wear snd tesr on roads comes from gisnt trucks.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Squashy Nipples posted:

They did, my buddy with the pizza shop is miserable. He sent me a phone pic of the lines reaching the back of the store!
He no longer has any idea when it's going to be busy, when it used to be super-predictable. I used to shop for him at 3:00 PM every Friday, and it was always the same people in the store at that time.

Anyway, make sure you get the King Arthur Special Patent flour, it's only $16 for the 50 pound sack, and it's the bestest flour ever. Bread, pasta, bagels, anything that needs the gluten.

King Arthur is legendary for its consistency snd quality

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Leave it in the fat. It's naturally preserved and protected from oxidation

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
That's rhe whole point of carnitas

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

The Walrus posted:

I work in the grocery industry in Canada. At least here there will be ground beef shortages, limited red meat shortages, but still shitloads of chicken. nobody up here eats pork.

What

Man Canada is a hosed up placr i had no idea

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

StormDrain posted:

Totally this. I laughed at y'all buying 25lb bags of flour when I looked at that bag at Costco, but the alternative was no flour at the grocery store. I found that out too soon. And there was only one kind of chix at Costco and it was organic so I passed, too expensive. But then my wife got a pack at King Soopers no problem. It's all over the map.

Also since I do love TP chat, I thought the Charmin looked and felt superior but didn't work as well in the (back) end, and my wife said she wanted to go back to the Kirkland brand so we did and it's fine.

Charmin red is good. Charmin blue is lame

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

bird with big dick posted:

Wife went to Sparks NV Costco today. Meat selection was okay but they limit you, I think to three items items per category (3 beef, 3 fish, 3 seafood, etc). She got 15 pounds of pork shoulder and 2 packages of flap meat and some shrimp and some halibuts.

Coincidentally I was trying for some flap meat and butts but all i got eas the cold shoulder

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
poo poo's not that bad actually

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Manuel Calavera posted:

Some poor employee is going to be murdered by someone who thinks their FREEDUMS are being imposed upon. Because said employee dared to try to kick them out from buying their Starbucks or McDonald's... :sigh:
https://kfor.com/news/local/at-least-2-people-taken-to-hospital-following-shooting-in-oklahoma-city/

Shooter looks sassy af tho
https://www.koco.com/amp/article/po...closed/32403518

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

GORDON posted:

People are getting shot over this, Karen.

This is America. Everyone has a gun, and no one can afford mental health care.

Every single shooting so far has been in poo poo areas and usually Costco avoids those

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Just reading the articles, they are typical ghetto crimes and only get reported now because of the corona link

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Get kicked out of club/store, go get a gun, come back and shoot the bouncer

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Burt Sexual posted:

This is exclusive to,race, ok.

I said it was for bad neighborhoods and nothing about race

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
If youve ever lived there you'd know what exactly what im talking about

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

stealie72 posted:

I've gone twice since this poo poo started, both in the afternoon, and both times the place was far too crowded for comfort.

Go on weekdays imo

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

stealie72 posted:

Those were weekdays. Lots of retirees. Kind of frustrating given reports of emptiness here. But maybe I'm just in a high demand area or something.

Hmm did you go early in the morning?

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Those old plasmas are pretty legendary for image quality. Even now it's hard to match them without going into the Oleds

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Not if we pull down all the 5g towers

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

This is contrary to wildly anecdotal things I've heard about Vizio's reputation, but that's good to know. I'll be in the market for a new TV soon, and the last time that was the case the big thing was 1080p so I don't know what the gently caress. I was planning on a TCL though.

Vizio got sold to some Chinese company in 2016 so it's entirely possible they've gotten shittier since then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

LGD posted:

I went to costco a couple days ago and the empty cup they provided me with my dog already had a lid on it

My local costco closef sll the soda fountains snd instead id handing out cans